• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JHCC

• ThomasPowers

• Frosty

• Daswulf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At first glance I was thinking that had to be the most uncomfortable or kinky bench I've EVER seen, happily I scrolled down far enough to see it's a shelf and coat hooks. WHEW! Visitors will probably have to be lead away from staring at it or the party will be pretty dull.

Gorgeous as always Alex. I'm so happy you post it inspires us to do better work.

Frosty The Lucky.

Between wrapping pipes under the house and preparing lights to keep the naval orange trees from freezing I don't expect to get much done in the shop except looking for things cold will hurt (like epoxy and other glues). 24 deg F with a high of 34 might be a normal winter day for some of you guys, but down here it's potential disaster.

2 hours ago, BillyBones said:

Gotta love this Ohio weather

Same with Missouri. We have a saying in the Midwest - don't like the weather? Wait a few hours. :lol: (though I feel that saying could apply pretty much anywhere at various times of the year, lol)

We're in line for similar - between negative 5 through positive 5 Fahrenheit Thursday morning through Saturday. Next Tuesday we're back to 37 and Wednesday 47.  Whee!

Tonight's the last reasonable forging night for a bit so I'm hoping to get out there for a few hours. The universe seems to be plotting against me lately.

Vulpine, that's a beautiful bracelet!

Predicted low for tomorrow night is -20 degrees F with high on Thursday of -9.  Plus 20 to 30 mph winds.  That will put wind chills into the -40 to -50 range.  And, yes, I did empty out my slack tub.  I don't plan on going out except to pee and poo the dog and he's pretty quick when it is cold.  Back up into the low 30s by the weekend.  All in all, a pretty typical Laramie December.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

Radio said somethin about -5 and possibly a -30 wind chill?!?!?!?!

I don’t know which one of y’all left the stinking freezer door open but y’all need to start thinking about the power bill!!!

it ain’t natural for the greater Metropolitan area of Peavine Oklahoma to get that cold!!! 

Jerry I Bet it was your fault!

You were probably out there messin with your dachshunds and forgot to close the gate!!!

A now your weather done spilled out 2000 miles away!! 

I hope your planning on bringing your plow truck to clear the driveway!!!!

I think they are hoping for  strong wind to blow all those postvises and blowers onto their vehicle(s)...

I'm still watching way too much YT; my wife doesn't want me in the shop without "adult supervision..."  

Hopefully tomorrow after the staring match with the gamma ray knife I'm heading back home!  (end of 10 sessions; perhaps 5 more after discussions with the Dr.)