Just a photo.

alexandr

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SinDoc said:

Has Alexandr been around lately? Ive been away myself and I always enjoy seeing pictures of his area and his work. Just curious due to the current situation on his side of the pond.

Hey! I visit the site every day. I'll show my new work tomorrow. Our situation is very tense, I pray for the Ukrainians. They are much worse off than us.

Alex.

Early spring, beautiful weather. The snow still lies, but slowly begins to melt. But in my heart there is anxiety and longing. I pray for the Ukrainians. Unfortunately, according to the rules of the forum, I cannot say what I think about what is happening. (06.03.2022)

9.jpg

10.jpg

Alexandr, it’s 73 f at my house right now, but your pictures made me shiver. I love the snow and the beautiful pictures, please keep them coming, but I don’t miss living in the areas that receive that weather. I have sent prayers for your country and neighbors 

We got another 6" / 150mm of sticky wet snow yesterday so I got to spend about 3 hrs. plowing today. I cleaned up some of the areas I didn't last time it snowed. 

Sunny and pretty warm today but it's pretty early to be thinking it's spring. Lots of hopeful talk among the newcomers but blue skies and sunny means it'll probably be in the teens tonight.

Might see some northern lights if they're out.

Frosty The Lucky.

Well, you folks living where it's inhumanly HOT all the time might but those of us living in God's country know it's warm when it's close to freezing. Isn't that right Alex?

70s is almost scorching temps here but I'm close to the ocean so temps are moderated by Cook Inlet. Summers inland regularly hits the 80s and above.

Frosty The Lucky.

Heh, heh, heh. I visited my Brother in Scottsdale Arizona just before Christmas and had to wear an Alaska T shirt. People were staring at me and making concerned comments because I was wearing shorts, flip flops and a tank top while all the residents were bundled up against the mid 60s chill. 

It hit the low 40s for most of the day today but it's supposed to drop back to the teens next week. It's not unheard of to get a good dump of snow in April and March is definitely not so springy as to not get some sub zero lows.

Being hot or cold isn't the number on the thermometer, it's how YOU FEEL. If you're cold you are COLD. Period.

Frosty The Lucky.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:36 AM, Frosty said:

Well, you folks living where it's inhumanly HOT all the time might but those of us living in God's country know it's warm when it's close to freezing. Isn't that right Alex?

70s is almost scorching temps here but I'm close to the ocean so temps are moderated by Cook Inlet. Summers inland regularly hits the 80s and above.

Frosty The Lucky.

season also changes what's warm now 40F+ is warm in the middle of the winter 5-10 F is warm in summer 40 may be considered cold, anything over 85F i consider lethal

also where you live in northern Canada at 32 were burning to death in the Texas their freezing to death at 32 lol

M.J.Lampert