I Forge Iron

Just a photo.

alexandr

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I'm left speechless except to express my desire to see it in person someday. 

I agree Spanish guitar is magic in many ways. Have you ever listened to late Roy Clark? He was a musical genius, I don't know of an instrument he couldn't play at extraordinary levels. His rendition of "The Malaguena" is magnificent. Check this rendition out when you have a few  minutes. He always played with an expression like he was playing to his utter limits. Like I said Genius. Loveable though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2cadM-Mcw&ab_channel=WhenTheCowboySings

Frosty The Lucky.

Same here, If I want to pour a glass for Deb and I I have to sniff the bottle to make sure it hasn't turned to vinegar. We usually buy a light rose or similar, a bit sweet is good for us. 

Frosty The Lucky.

27 minutes ago, George N. M. said:

, is this in Spain or ar you back in St. Petersburg?  How were the prices? 

HI George!

It's Spain, Tossa de Mar. Didn't buy anything, just looked.I don't know a single word of Spanish, and talking on the phone is quite inconvenient.:D

I may have to stop looking at your pictures Alex, Deb just mentioned thinking about someplace to take the RV and I don't think Spain is in the works. I haven't seen a flea market that well stocked since I was a kid. 

Not surprised you took a couple pictures of the flower covered masonry gate. 

Oh O K A Y looking through your pictures is a high light of my day.

Frosty The Lucky.