CrazyGoatLady

Prayers For My Mom

My mother has had a rough go for a little over a year. She broke her hip and was in the hospital and nursing home. She got to go home for a few months then had a mini stroke in June and has been in the nursing home since then. She had to go to the hospital last night because she was vomiting blood clots. She has GI bleeding. They gave her blood and are doing an endoscopy on her this morning. She is 83 and in very fragile health. I'd appreciate prayers from my IFI family for her. Thank you and I appreciate it very much

I'm headed down to visit her this weekend as Friday is my parents wedding anniversary and Dad is no longer with us. I figure she could use a bit of cheering up. Thanks for your prayers.

I had read elsewhere that you were going to visit her for Valentine's. That is very sweet of you. She'll love it. My Dad has been gone for several years now and we always make sure she still knows that she is loved

CGL, so sorry to hear your Mom isn't doing her best right now.  "Knee mail" being sent to try and help.  God Bless you and your family.

CGL, Mom is 83 and Dad is 87.

You and yours are in out prayers and intentions.

Robert and Sheila Taylor

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's situation. I lost my Mom about two years ago and it was hard on me. I sympathize with you and will keep your mother, you, and the rest of your family in my thoughts and send positive thoughts her way. Stay strong, you are not alone. 

Pnut

Thank you so much to all of you. Endoscopy revealed a tumor that may be cancerous. Waiting for the results of a CT scan... but she is doing ok right now 

Prayers on the way Darlin. For everybody concerned. 

Love and hugs to all.

Frosty The Lucky.

Really sorry to hear this, CGL.  Hang in there.  "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

Been there, done that one, Thomas.  It's hard, indeed.

Thank you Chris andThomas. My sister is here at the hospital with me. My other siblings will be here after work. They want us to think about a possible course of action we want to take. I don't think she could take chemo. I don't know what to do, but I agree "Not my will be done, but thine"

God Bless you, Chellie.  Give Mom a hug from all of us.