I Forge Iron

Prayers For My Mom

CrazyGoatLady

My mother has had a rough go for a little over a year. She broke her hip and was in the hospital and nursing home. She got to go home for a few months then had a mini stroke in June and has been in the nursing home since then. She had to go to the hospital last night because she was vomiting blood clots. She has GI bleeding. They gave her blood and are doing an endoscopy on her this morning. She is 83 and in very fragile health. I'd appreciate prayers from my IFI family for her. Thank you and I appreciate it very much

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's situation. I lost my Mom about two years ago and it was hard on me. I sympathize with you and will keep your mother, you, and the rest of your family in my thoughts and send positive thoughts her way. Stay strong, you are not alone. 

Pnut

Thank you Chris andThomas. My sister is here at the hospital with me. My other siblings will be here after work. They want us to think about a possible course of action we want to take. I don't think she could take chemo. I don't know what to do, but I agree "Not my will be done, but thine"