I Forge Iron

Frosty in the hospital (home Nov 09)

Glenn

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news!
I knew Hephaistos was the right bloke to " 'av a word with" about this. He didn't like the sound of having some competition it seems :D
Debs, time to breath out at last. Frosty, don't do that to us again you silly sod, time to shift your a-se out of that bed and back home with your Mr's.

Genuinely made up to hear you are still kicking bloke

I talked to one of Debs friends, it sounds like they are planning to move Frosty out of ICU tonight. He sounds confused but is talking, likely the drugs are contributing to the confusion. He still needs work done on his leg,and foot, I guess his ribs are healing OK.
Deb is going through the mill as she has been there steady, and needs a break but feels the need to be there at the same time.
Continue to pray for both of them. Mark

From Deb
his ortho is going to put a pin in ankle this AM and deb says he is being extrmly stubborn

he has removed the feeding tube twice now i guess, he wakes up, then sleeps alot then wakes up

Deb keeps telling him we are all praying for him and that we miss him, she says it perks him up when she tells him

I just talked with Deb by phone.

Frosty was cutting a tree that was leaning and he felt needed down. He had tied it off to the truck. The tree some how kicked back and caused his injury.

He is progressing some days better than others, but they say that is expected. They are planning on removing the feeding tube from his nose and placing a new feeding tube directly into his stomach. Work still continues to patch his broken bones and other injuries.

He at some point will be moved to St. Elias Speciality Hospital. We consider the hospital to be a