I Forge Iron

Frosty in the hospital (home Nov 09)

Glenn

From the AK Yahoo Group

I just got a message from Deb Frostys wife. Frosty was in a bad accident and is in alaska regional hospital with a head trauma.
Deb said frostys not responding yet. I didnt talk to her directly so I dont have any more details,

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb,
My son was in a car accident 15 years ago, docs said he was toast, he is now walking and talking and doing for himself, God is the one who knows what is what, I will be praying for Frosty and YOU!! I know how hard it is on the people who go through the recovery (and I'm sure he will recover) remember, we all think a great deal of your hubby, and we will do what we can to help, please allow us the honor of being of assistance, should you require any, prayers coming from NY.

This is what was posted on The Forge Forum
"Long time forge member Jerry Frost has been seriously injured in a
tree felling accident. He has suffered major head injuries along with
broken ribs a punctured lung, spiral fracture to his leg and broken
foot. His condition is critical, and he may not survive. Jerry is at
Alaska Regional Hospital in Anchorage, in the CCU Pray for him and
his wife Deb."

Deb

I'm not a man who's ever prayed to anyone or anything but if it'll get my Mate Frosty off his bed and back home with you then name your chosen deity.

He's been one of the few people I can talk to who really understands what I've been going through (Diabetes) and I want you to know how much of a difference it's made to me knowing that I've had a friendly ear.

You need anything you let me know flower. Next time you see him tell him from me he better get his ar-e out of that bed before I come over and drag it out.