I Forge Iron

Frosty in the hospital (home Nov 09)

Glenn

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been away from this board for quite some time and I come back to news like this!!! It saddens me greatly to hear about Frosty, he is a great fixture here and I'm sure there has been a hole in his absence. I'm glad to hear that he's recovering.

All the best and a speedy recovery Frosty. Hang in there Deb.

Adam

For awhile now I've been thinking something was just not right ( I mean bsides all the work that is been done on the upgrade). Just yesterday it dawned on me that I haven't seen a post from Frosty in sometime. Kinda had cold chills. Then just a few minutes ago I saw this. Frosty, with all the prayers you have been getting God can't help but to fix you (good as new or maybe even better).
God bless you both. Take care of him Deb.
Billy

I spoke with Deb tonight and she said that Frosty is coming along and to watch her face book for the most recent information.

I could hear Frosty in the background saying that he wanted someone to take the boot off his foot (meaning the cast) as he did not know why he had only one boot on.

You may send cards, letters etc to Frosty at

Jerry Frost Room 109
St. Elias Specialty Hospital.
4800 Cordova Street
Anchorage, AK 99503

Deb thanks you each and every one for your thoughts and your prayers. She says that Frosty will be at St. Elias for a good while during recovery and to please keep him in your thoughts.

Here is an old photograph of Frosty, and Deb's Facebook page. However to access it and other information about Frosty, you will need to be signed in on Facebook, and you will very likely need to add De Frost as a Friend on Facebook.
Frosty on Facebook :)

To find Deb's Facebook page, you will likely need to add Alaska to your search. I could not find her Facebook page until I searched on Alaska.

Edited by UnicornForge
clarification

I went into Anchorage last night to visit Frosty I was somewhat discouraged, Deb was not there at the time, but today I talked to a friend who had seen him about 3 weeks ago and again yesterday she was very encouraged so I understand that there has been much improvement. Please keep praying for both Deb and Frosty. I am sure that they both need it. I will be a vendor at a show in Anc. in Nov. and again in Dec. so I will be sure to stop in to see him then, maybe beween times as well. It is good to hear that he swallowed.

De Frost:

FROSTY SAYS (YES, I DO MEAN "FROSTY SAYS") TO SAY "HI" TO EVERYONE!
Oh, my GOD ... as of this morning, although he is still very confused
and needs to be reminded over and over - HE IS OUR FROSTY AGAIN!

I'M SERIOUS ... there are huge gaps still (expected), but he

Frosty is LUCID. Please everyone pray he stays this way. He doesn't
remember lots of names, places, etc., he isn't sure what town he's in
or what year it is ... but he remembers events leading up to the
accident (not the accident itself). He can't stand yet, but that too
is normal after a month of bed rest. He KNOWS that he can't remember
stuff. He cried when I told him how Libby and Abby had helped me find
him. HE HUGGED ME and told me how sorry he was that he must have
frightened me so much.

Oh God ... prayers DO work. Our Frosty may still have a long road to
recovery, but he IS going to recover ... there may be some permanent
or at least long-term issues to cope with - but he IS coming BACK!