I Forge Iron

Christmas Wish List

My list includes a 5cwt Brooks, a No4 fly press, and a lifetime supply of coke from the ovens in Ebw Vale. And while we're at it, I want to be able to nail jello to the ceiling, all these things have an equal chance!
And for the South Pole Santa (from Australia), I'd like:- Kevin Wilson to write a Blacksmiths anthem, a chance for England to win the Ahes, and a lifetimes supply of Castlemain 4x. These stand about as much chance too.
Paul.
It's not over... Untill we Win!!!

Lysdexik, oof, that's a moniker and a half. Kevin who? and England win the wha??? Castlemain 4x?? And what do you rub all this Castlemain 4x on? And man, you really lost me on that one.

Oh, and by the way, Please, Santy, bring me a handful of inspiration, a good bit of time and a grunge load of square stock as I do so love doing the twisty stuff. Amen. PLAY BALL!

A happy and a merry to all. The leftover turkey went out to the cats last night.

Hi Harry
I also have a list for the African santa, A potjie, a lifetimes supply of Mrs Balls, and a similar supply of Tusker premium. I got the moniker 'cos I still can't spell dislexyc, dixliscic, that bloody word that means you can't psell!!
Tusker and Castlemain are both beers, Mrs balls chutney is the finest condiment on the face of the planet, and the rest you'll have to google.
Is inspiration sold by the pound or by the yard?
Paul
Its not over... Untill we Win!!!

More work, a well appointed shop with the basics (200lb +/- euro-style anvil, charcoal forge, swage block w/stand, a simple treadle hammer like A-Man's or Hammerkids and a large scrap pile) and more time to bang.

Lysdexik, I showed your moniker to my wife, who grew up dyslexic, and it took her less than two seconds (counted) to read it correctly then she said "no, htat's not ritgh"

More work, a well appointed shop with the basics (200lb +/- euro-style anvil, charcoal forge, swage block w/stand, a simple treadle hammer like A-Man's or Hammerkids and a large scrap pile) and more time to bang.

Lysdexik, I showed your moniker to my wife, who grew up dyslexic, and it took her less than two seconds (counted) to read it correctly then she said "no, htat's not ritgh"

Mine is for sale or trade. Ill take an best offer.

Pipe to make a side draft chimney out of
Steel to make a new forge
a nice new (to me) champion blower
Lots of time to practice
Heat in the shed
Electricity in the shed

Any one of the above would be sweet. Four tuitions this year means none of the above will happen. Oh well there is always next year!!!

There are lots of things I would like to have. Here's the short list.

1. Wood lathe for making handles.
  2. 1hp grinder and the belt grinder attachment to go with it.
  3. MIG welder and some lessons.
  4. Another blacksmith class. The last one was invaluable.
  5. The time to finish my coal forge.
  6. Several sets of tongs!
  7. Seen this one already, more time!

Russell