• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JHCC

• ThomasPowers

• Frosty

• Daswulf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went on a road trip to look at vise, ended up with a few extras.  Blower is frozen and needs rebuilding but for $30 I figure it's worth the risk. 43 total files and the toolbox for $25,  less than 10 were not made in USA, a bunch of Black Diamond and Nicholson's.  I ended up spending $150 total.  

followed me home.jpg

On 10/24/2017 at 1:02 AM, therickef2 said:

Went on a road trip to look at vise, ended up with a few extras.  Blower is frozen and needs rebuilding but for $30 I figure it's worth the risk. 43 total files and the toolbox for $25,  less than 10 were not made in USA, a bunch of Black Diamond and Nicholson's.  I ended up spending $150 total.  

More than likely the blower just needs cleaning. A good start is to soak it in 50/50 acetone and trans fluid. That will free up all the rusted parts, then a good oiling might do the trick.

18 hours ago, Tubalcain2 said:

2 more shop cats followed me home. just what i needed. more cats.:wacko:;)

I had one follow me home from work a week ago. Best I can tell he's only a couple weeks old. He was abandoned and I couldn't let the little guy starve. My wife has given me some grief because I don't hear it crying at night when it gets hungry so she has to deal with it. I'll try to get a better picture when I get home but he wiggles so much it's hard to get a clear picture. 

IMG_1628.JPG

1 hour ago, Michael Cochran said:

My wife has given me some grief because I don't hear it crying at night when it gets hungry so she has to deal with it.

I was exactly the same with all three children, wife never stopped moaning about having to get up and make bottles. Mind you she waited for what seemed like forever before making a move...!

Greetings Ifi citizens,

Mr. smoggy, and Mr. Cochran,

A new mother's hearing becomes three times better than others after giving birth.

it is not your fault that you did not hear the new star border cry in the night, but she did.

It's natures way.

Regards,

SLAG.

If Mrs. Smoggy is still dubious, I would be pleased to send her the citation to that scientific reference.

My wife had no trouble booting me out of the bed to go change the baby and bring her back for a feeding---and afterwards to change her again and put her down to sleep more.  I feel my willingness to do this helped arrange for Daughter #2 ---after Daughter #1 was a 9 pound baby, 11 years since her previous child and at 38. Daughter #2 was when she was 43....All part of our cunning plan!.  Of course no bottles were involved...

Greetings Michale,

Blacksmiths are long bearded rough folks that just came out of the woods .. Yea right with a heart of gold.. Kudos you are a kind person who now has a new friend for a long time.. Thank you for sharing..

Forge on and make beautiful things 

Jim