I Forge Iron

Frankenbucket

Scott NC

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my "bucket" for my project.  More like Frankendrum.  I guess I don't work fast enough or else my "art" work has been relegated to "Every Thing Else".  I have all the parts I need to finish it, except a shop, which is in the works.  I don't think I want to be welding and cutting among the pine straw.  I thought things shopwise would procede faster than they are.  Maybe it will never materialize....20220415_142218_HDR_compress63.thumb.jpg.eed704f25a3a960e2c4fdcaf6fc7cfc1.jpg

I truly appologize for jumping the gun.  Like I said things in my life are moving slower than I expected.  I think a lot of people had fun discussing various things, and if it went off topic, out of my control.  Do "pages" cost money?  They are on the same forum.  Even so I just threw a check in the mail that will benefit both me and ifi.  I really don't care.  Watch me like a hawk.  I'm not that bad.

This happens, Scott. It's not about you being bad, everybody knows you've had your plate full to overflowing for a while now. You'll get set back up and be cranking out the sculpture in no time. 

Just DO NOT lose heart! Don't make me come down there. <grrrr>

Frosty The Lucky.

Igor quit on me.... Project Frankenbucket might have a curse on it.....:ph34r:

I am getting there, one small project at a time.  :)    Thanks all.

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

Don't make me come down there. <grrrr>

As long as you leave the rubber chicken at home.

On 4/16/2022 at 7:38 PM, Irondragon ForgeClay Works said:

Once you get started, don't post a new thread because I bet dollars to doughnuts it will get moved back where it belongs.:ph34r: I would hate to see all the brilliant replies lost to posterity.

One Frankenbucket thread is enough for me!  :D

On 4/16/2022 at 3:29 AM, Nodebt said:

As long as you leave the rubber chicken at home.

Of course! I get the wrong kinds of strange looks from airport security when I carry my rubber chicken so I buy new ones when a mission involves air travel.

I'll give it to your Mom when I'm finished with you. Hmmm, maybe TWO rubber chickens are called for, I'll have to ask her.

Frosty The Lucky.

One upped me there Scott, who can compete with a squeezy chicken?

It's easier to define the "wrong" kid of strange look when going through airport security. It's the, "Better take this one back for a body cavity search boys." Look.

We'll have to go to PM if you want a better description.

Frosty The Lucky.

I didn't know there was a "rubber" chicken and a "squeezy" chicken.  How many more kinds are there?  I'll pm you.  Not just about those chicken.  I thought you were talking about the look you get when asking for scrap metal and cast off's at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Did you watch the video you linked? If that isn't a squeezy chicken star I don't know what it is.

One Halloween party at church I went as a sort of steam punk pirate and wore a rubber chicken on my shoulder, "Rauly" and it had a squeeze noise maker sort of a squawk kind of squeak. I had to make a wire brace to hold it sort of erect but sitting like a muppet. hen I bent over to give one of the kids a hearty "Arrrh maty," Rauly's head would flop forward and I'd give it's squawker bulb a squeeze.

No, I went back and looked, I said airport security. You do NOT want to get funny looks from those guys. Edward Scissor Hands works for airport security doing SPECIAL:o searches.

Frosty The Lucky.

I only know rubber chickens are made out of rubber.  I didn't know they put squeky things in them.  Of course I watched that video, I thought it was dubbed.  

Photo's Jerry, photos.  I keep hearing about this steam punk pirate!

You ever been to a Kentucky Fried Chicken in a bad part of town in the south?

The chicken video is gone!

I should hope so Scott, what else are chains for? 

I'd love to watch the video, "Axle and the Rubber Chicken!"

Then I'll tell the story of, "Ruben Enjoys Rubber Roni and Cheese for Lunch."

Frosty The Lucky.

Ugh. I get home and the rubber chicken video is gone.. 

What thread is this again? Lol.. oh yeah 

Its a rainy day and one of my chickens is out roaming around. It looks like one of those rubber chickens right now. The rest are all sheltered in place.