I Forge Iron

Frankenbucket

Scott NC

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pointed out to my wife that she needs to site where she wants the raised beds ASAP as it's going to take a while to get them filled and Spring is coming!

It also looks like the livestock panels, 54"x16', I got at the scrapyard will be repurposed as arched trellises over the beds.  About US$5 a piece instead of $60+ and a lot more strongly built; but I got them to fence the neighbors dog out of my scrap pile...Oh well she's going to fund Saturdays visit to the scrapyard so I can hunt for more.

• 1 month later...

Billy, do you work on cell phones too????  I am breaking out the generator.  Supposed to be windy and cold Saturday night and here in pine tree country that means Power Out!  1/2 a tug and she's running....  Bzzzzzzzzzzt!

I've found old cell phones that still kind of function useful for playing music through a bluetooth system while I work so I don't have to burn up my battery life on my good phone. That is if they can get on wifi.

Then again, usually when I get a new phone the old one is completely destroyed. Or One I actually lost or had stolen while boozing it up at a big party. Unfortunately lost two years of my life in photos on that one since the laptop I backed it up on completely fried. 

Want me to get a picture of an old bucket on here to get the guys off your back? Lol.  I actually found two while cleaning my shop up and they are prime for scrapart. 

Here are my two buckets. No copyright or whatever. Y'all are welcome to use these images. Lol.  I have the buckets. Dunno if I'll get around to turning them into anything any time soon.  Some seem to be needing scrap bucket pictures. Scott, if you need them PM me. Unfortunately I think shipping is a killer. Anyway, cant wait to see what you come up with for your bucket. 

20220311_223340.thumb.jpg.082718510090f9ead3f8eebb0a48a3ee.jpg

20220311_223356.thumb.jpg.b652f54ec5be346de9bf0665298fdcda.jpg

20220311_223418.thumb.jpg.f7548043760d201b0050336ff37f4a2d.jpg

Add in some random unknown pretty bride photo I found and now I created Photobucket. Oh wait, that is copyrighted. How bout "rusty picture pail"? Wouldn't you like to store your pictures in my Rusty Picture Pail?

20220311_224512.thumb.jpg.4a6f4a070b3eeb2ac8a0322b0f1ca4ae.jpg

WHEW that was a close one! Actually I'm about 100 miles south of the arctic circle and enjoy a sub polar pallor like everybody else who doesn't hit a tanning booth or Hawaii. 

You should see the spring sunburns if we have a warm one!

Frosty The Lucky.

It doesn't matter how tan I am I'll burn if I overdo it. I'm so melanin deficient I'm pale blue where the sun don't shine. Halibut laugh at me in shorts come spring and mind the glare.

If I'm going to spend much time in the sunny I'll hit the tanning booth a few times to get some color first. Blistering and pealing isn't as much fun as it was when I was a kid.

Frosty The Lucky.