I Forge Iron

Glass Anvils!

Hi guys just wanted to post some pics of a a couple glass anvils I recently cast. Would love to get some feed back on what you guys think of them. =)

XEoIXzh.jpg

8bJJiGo.jpg

E7yOizX.jpg
P.S.  These guys make cool paperweights.
P.P.S. If this is posted in the wrong section then please have a mod move it.

I LIKE em, a little tuning up and I think you have a very marketable item on your hands. A thicker foot is a good idea, stronger and look better. I think you have something excellent brewing. As good as the anvils look the banana looks more real. <VBG>

Frosty The Lucky.

Aww man... be neat to have a set of ice trays/forms for making ice cubes for the drinks at forge meetings/hammer ins. Sorry... my imagination got triggered. Cool looking knick-knacks. I have to agree with the others that it'd look even better with thicker feet.

Aww man... be neat to have a set of ice trays/forms for making ice cubes for the drinks at forge meetings/hammer ins. Sorry... my imagination got triggered.

would also be nice to have a crucible to pour the water(or orange juice for colour effect) into the ice tray, (my imagination got triggered too)

• 4 years later...

Gabe,  I have been looking for small glass transparent or translucent anvils for a couple of projects I am doing involving ACME Products.

Can I buy 1 or two from you?  I plan on making my own as I have a programmable temp controll Kiln good to 2,000° but don’t know or have never done glass casting let alone making a mold, I have made the model out of wax and I think I need to order a specific type of Clay??

until then, can you help me?

thanks so much, 

Rick Brower

So. Lake Tahoe, Ca.