I Forge Iron

baby bella heart surgery

ed soule

my little two and half month old grandbaby will have to have heart surgery in three weeks she was born without any chambers in her heart and a bad valve, and she has downs she is doing better than the doctors thought she would ever do.we think it is do to GOD and all the prayers that have been said for her but i am now asking for more because we think that is the most powerful thing we can do for her. we love her more than anything and wish only the best for her thank you in advance GOD BLESS ED SOULE

This is a long hard road. I have friend's whose oldest son has a similar issue, he is 6 and doing well.

This is something that you will not understand how hard it is till you are part way through. It is harder for the parents. As an outside observer I still don't understand their plight.

Best wishes and prayers.

Phil

Your family has been in our prayers, I am just slow in saying so!

You said; "but i am now asking for more because we think that is the most powerful thing we can do for her. we love her more than anything and wish only the best for her thank you in advance GOD BLESS ED SOULE". That is a powerful request.
My thoughts comes to Philippians 4:6-7
Bless your grand daughter and your family. Also to all who will be administerning care for her!
Ted Throckmorton

• 4 weeks later...

Ed, I have a poor memory, but the one who counts has a perfect memory.
Your Family contunues to be in the forefront of our prayers.

At this time; I feel Proverbs 3:5 expresses what I feel in my heart for you and yours (baby bella).
Thank goodness for the Word!
Ted Throckmorton

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank all of you that have been praying for my grandbaby bella she had heart surgery monday it went well then tuesday night her heart started failing and they had to open her up again.It has been a rough couple of days but she seems to be getting better. the doc says that he will close her up sat. morning and if all goes well she may be off the ventalater by the middle of the weak.
I know that if it wasnt for all of the prayer warriors out there praying for her we may have been looking at a very differant outcome.But I thank GOD every day for the blessing that he has given me in my life and bella is at the top of the list. I dont know what GOD has planned for bella in life but I know she has touched a lot of peoples lives and in turn many people have touched ours. I will not forget it thank you all again and I will try to keep you posted.
If I can get some help i will post pictures

GOD BLESS Ed soule