I Forge Iron

baby bella heart surgery

ed soule

THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS BELLA IS DOING MUCH BETTER i CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT ME AND TAMMY AND LITTLE BELLA WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE FOR US IT MEENS ALOT TO US. DR SAYS IF ALL KEEPS GOING WELL BREATHING TUBE CAN COME OUT TUESDAY OR WENSDAY AND SHE MIGHT COME HOME IN 2 WEEKS CANT WAIT IT MAKES FOR SOME LONG DAYS WORKING 14 HR THEN DRIVING TO ST LOUIS EVERY NIGHT TO BE WITH BELLA BUT SHE IS WORTH IT. I WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU ALL POSTED
GOD BLESS YOU ALL ED SOULE

Ed, I agree with Bentiron, please take care of yourself during this process.
Baby Bella needs a Grandfather that is active and healthy as she gets older also.

Thank you for your up-date. By placing updates, we know how to pray for your needs.
The patterns of life cycles indicate that it would go without saying that your whole family
has been impacted by this stressful, but blessed event!

My prayers will reflect you and your families needs for a continued stength as you travel, and to be able to be alert as you experence this process togeather.

As I read your post, my thoughts came to the Word.

Wings Like Eagles
Isaiah 40:31 (English Standard Version)

31. but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.

You and yours are remembered here.
Ted Throckmorton

• 2 weeks later...

GOD is great I just wanted to let all of you guys know that bella is home and doing great. She is like a all new baby smiling and laughing and jabbering. I thank all of your prayers she is proof that they work. Bella still has a few issues her valves are leaking but they are treating them with meds for now, hopefully no more surgery. thak you all again

GOD BLESS ED SOULE

Been so busy around here lately that I just found and read this post.

Ed I am sure glad Bella is home now as it has to reduce some of extra driving you were doing before she got back home.

A little leakage is to be expected and it will heal/seal a lot better over time. My kids tell me I had 12 units of blood, or more, pumped into me before the majority of my leakage was stopped after the initial surgery.

After I got home I would get extremely dizzy if I bent over and got back up fast, got up from a squat position, or a sitting position. Been little over 7 months now since the surgery and the dizziness is far less of a problem anymore as all is about healed over now!
(Disregard what the others' may think or say, insisting that I am always a bit dizzy and definately a 1/2 bubble or more off plumb :ph34r:B) ).

Bella get well soon! :D

Ed if you need a bit of heat 'n beat stress relief you know where I live and how to contact me! :rolleyes:

That is great news,
Becky was on meds after her heart surgery but has been off for quite a while and is now a one girl wrecking crew.
Now that she is back it is time for you to kick back some - I know the helplessness of waiting for the surgey and the stress of the recovery coupled with any set backs really knocks it out of you.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for not getting back soonner bella back in st. louis for the last 9 days valves leaking real bad trying to get drugs to help so they dont have to go in again, they said that would be real bad right now. so just keep praying and i will update as soon as i get back to a computer.

bella is responding to the drugs DR says she mighe get to come home monday. they want to hold off on the surgery as long as they can if they go in now they will hasve to replace valves not a good thing at her age. thanks again for all of the prayers.