I Forge Iron

What Can I Make From These?

We recently changed out all of the guard teeth on our hay swather and I saved them thinking that there has to be something I can make from them.  Unfortunately I am falling short on ideas.  I would love to get any ideas you may have. Thanks!

swather guard.jpg

Dimensions, and do they have much wear in them, or do they look that nice? How many do you have? Scrapartoz, and Ausfire can probably give some thoughts on these. 

I'm thinking bicks, gripping cleats for something you don't want shifting in the dirt, coat rack, garden tool holder, two prong fork for weeding/etc, claws and teeth for yard art, Mad Max car accessories, one way driveway guard, 

Check out Scrapartoz and Ausfire's work posted here. Fangs, claws, horns, crest bristles, spines, something useful maybe, say really grippy tire chains for winter. Truth is you need a LOT more similar industrial, mechanical, farm machine, etc. parts to go with.

Frosty The Lucky.

No they are not galvanized.  Bottle openers was all I could come up with and some will surely turn into that but some other good ideas here, thank you.  I am usually really good at seeing the potential in a piece of metal and usually know what I want to do as soon as I see it but for some reason this is really throwing me for a loop.  I'll post some of what I am able to come up with. :-)