I Forge Iron

Prayers needed

samw1

Sorry all this isetn really blacksmith related, but im needing some prayers. yesterday in school i had a problem with a kid harassing me so i had him wrote up. today he was upset and decied to sucker punch me, while i was sitting. he caved in my sinuses and shaterd my lower eye socet, i need to have surgery in a few days and am not looking foward to it. i can now see out of the eye that was it i wasent before. but sadly i have no feeling in the lower right side of my face, like my lip and the side of my nose and my not get it back for quit soem time. so if i could get some prayers it would be well aprritieated. and sadly lol i wont be able to get out to the forge for awhile.

Sam wendt.

Sorry to hear, Bullies are nothing more than weaklings trying to prove otherwise. I would Bring him to court and sue him for damages, or give him a taste of his own medicine, But then he might bring you to court:(

Hope it heals well and quick so you can resume beating on some steel:)

Sorry to hear about your misfortune and you have my prayers, I've been in my share of brawls and I know for a fact that the skull is stronger than the hand, it sounds to me like he had something in his hand (roll of quarters or something similar) or he didn't actually hit you with his hand, either case would be a deliberate intent to cause severe harm.

welder19

He is haveing charges pressed against him, i dont know if were going to sue him because im sure his parenst are already going to pay for it. if not its up to my parents. i would also like prayers for him, he is misguided and thinks he can do anything without consucuence. he needs help despratly and this whole deal is probly more stressfull on him than me, so if you could pray that he finds the guidence that he needs, thank you. and thank you for all the prayers for me there very much appritiated.

I thought of another aproach, Make him write an essay about what he did and make him read it in front of the class or the school. That will make him think about what he did. I agree he is misguided but alot of times these kids get hit by the parents and in return think its the way to deal with it. Only the forehead is stronger than the hand, Its the strongest bone in the body.

You need to ensure that you are going to have some form of long term coverage in case 10 years from now you start having problems related to that damage he did. Dont back off or change your mind about pressing charges.

Has the school done anything to him? Expelled? How close are you to graduation?

he needs help despratly and this whole deal is probly more stressfull on him than me, so if you could pray that he finds the guidence that he needs, thank you. and thank you for all the prayers for me there very much appritiated.

You have a very good attitude about this, I am impressed. Forgiveness is a virtue. But remember if you let him walk away free and clear, he wont learn anything, and will continue to hurt others. Correction, not revenge is the correct thought.

By the same token, don't let the assault change your heart. You have an excellent view of what this really is. Your parents should be proud of your being smart enough to have these feelings for Him, and his actions. Edited by steve sells

Prayers on the way.
Like the others said, take pictures now etc. and keep the ball in your court until it goes to court, then sue him blind, like he did to you.

Back in the day things like this got settled just outside the door, that was that and that's where it stayed. These days lawyers are everywhere so realize you have the upper hand and stear clear, let your lawyer handle it.

If the other guy has an 800 lb gorilla (lawyer), make shure yours is 1500 lbs and twice as ugly. Good luck and don't worry it'll get better.

Thanks all and a little update on the situation, my eye is healing perfectly there expecting a full recovery of my vision. we are pressing charges to the fullest. dont know what my parents are going to do about sueing yet but we are geting the best lawyer we can possible get to straighten things out.

Sorry to hear about all this. Prayers are certainly on the way. For both of you.

I agree with the others regarding your attitiude about all this. You seem mature & wise beyond your years. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you. Keep your positive attitude.

All the best.
Mitch