I Forge Iron

Prayers needed

samw1

Yeah, What everbody else said :) Glad you're healling up good. But, what the heck is wrong with people though??? Do they seriously think there will be no consequences?? It just deeply sadens me to hear or see stuff like this. I just watched a news video taken from a school bus in Michigan(?) where a 16 year old kid beat the snot out of the bus driver because she told him to sit down....... PEOPLE!! SERIOUSLY!!! Thank goodness for video!! He is facing criminal charges. Hopefully though, if scum like this don't pay now, they will certainly pay more dearly when they leave this earth. And I know my mother would frown on me saying this, but I hope their stay here isn't a long one.

Sam:

The eyeball is very sensitive to pressure so any swelling around it will affect your vision, it'll go away when the swelling goes down. A head is the toughest, best armored part of your body, it'll heal fairly quickly.

Be well Buddy.

Frosty

Sam, glad to type ya. As a fellow Iowegean you have the right attitude. Sometimes we say "well all I can do is pray for them". The fact is that this act of prayer may be the thing that lets us go to sleep that night. Be well and of course prayers your way.

well thursday the 12th, i was in there for 6 1/2 hours with a 2 hour recovery, i got to go home today, they stuck 3 titainium plates in with 14 screws, thu surgery went better that expected, it also took longer because they had to put an implant under my eye so it would not sink under my cheek. im expected to make a speedy and full recovery, they say i could go back to school in a week depening on how ifeel. thank you all for your prayers they were needed and they helped me out alot.

I am going to pray for you, and pray for your speedy recovery for all the problems related to this incident w/the other student. I hope he will be repremanded and taken out of school for his violent behaviour. Aside from that, I just pray that the surgery goes well, and that you have no problems from any of it. May the Lord bless you and keep you under his wings of protection. I am sorry that you had to go throug this whole experience, but don't let it keep you from Doing the right thing by reporting someone who is a Bully in the future.

I'm glad and relieved to hear the surgery went well Sam. Glenn's got a point, this is awfully early to be yakking at us, you're one tough cookie for sure. The update is much appreciated.

I'll keep you and your assailant on my list.

Now go relax will ya?!?

Frosty