I Forge Iron

Words of Wisdom

Glenn

"We aint building a piano" is actually one from Julius Phillips my grandfather, when building something didn't have to be exact.

One time the neighbor was over at his house bragging and going on and on about how much better his garden was then Julius' garden. Grandpa replied with "Ya know what they say, the dumber the farmer the bigger the potatoes". The neighbor never got it....

"We aint building a piano" is actually one from Julius Phillips my grandfather, when building something didn't have to be exact.

One time the neighbor was over at his house bragging and going on and on about how much better his garden was then Julius' garden. Grandpa replied with "Ya know what they say, the dumber the farmer the bigger the potatoes". The neighbor never got it....

haHAHAHA LOL... I thought you said your Grandpa or Great Grandpa ,I was not sure so i put you LOL;)

dont know if these have been sadi but i cant stand to read 6 pages,
"A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, a smart man learns from his own mistakes, a fool learns from no one" i dont know who coined it
and
"you dont wait until after the cobra stikes before you put your boot on its head"
-Theodore Roosevelt

"Everyone thinks I am crazy, now I am going to prove it."

"Invention is the mother of necessity" Yes, I did write it that way on purpose. Think about refrigeraters and micro-wave ovens. They were not necessities when they were invented, but they were after they were invented. My sister, she got tongue twisted.

"Fight On!" It's the name of a book.

The kdismith,
Dave Custer