I Forge Iron

It's like it's intentional or something

Donniev

I must have been exceptionally naughty this year - Santa sent MY coal early.

I promise I will be a very nice person - I hate coal! Santa, I am getting your warning loud and clear!

You all know that Santa's Agents are masquerading as blacksmiths on this forum - any names come to mind, THOMAS, FROSTY?? GLENN?:ph34r:

Robert Taylor

20161202_125003.jpg

36 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Anachronist58, You were sent coal priority Mail ??

What did you do that coal could not wait until the end of the month? (do not answer that )

Glenn, I will not answer that. But I do not believe that all the coal I deserve can be delivered all at once. I am SO Ashamed........

For those reading this, who are awash in coal, who might be thinking, What's the big deal", I live in Southern California, and I can't even get nut coal shipped to Yuma, and I am not.about to pay $1/# for something I'm going to set ablaze and burn up.

I'm going to put a thin section of this coal I received in a picture frame. :rolleyes:

Speaking of Christmas and all, I really need to get my family's presents made. don't hardly have anytime left, they may get late presents, or small presents, that aren't too elaborate to make, which was what I was really wanting to do, so that I could be proud of what I'm giving them. may have to do late presents.

Littleblacksmith

32 minutes ago, Daswulf said:

I prefer bituminous but get no coal. :( when I'm asked to give a piece out or two I give Anthrocite since it is harder and less desirable to me. given a choice, Give me coke.

Uh huh, given a choice I'll take a diet Pepsi please.

Frosty The Lucky.

Ha ha ... had forgotten the coal in the sock for the bad kids ... my parents used unwashed potatoes instead of coal. There was always a couple of potatoes in the bottom of the sock ... I wonder why?

Das, diet anything is worst for you guaranteed. Substitute sugar or substitute fat is poison. Have less real sugar and less real fat. :)