I Forge Iron

Indiana road trip

Shouldn't you have put this on the Prayer List?

Don't worry buddy, we'll do our best to keep your spirits up. <wringing hands, evil grin> Just don't stop in and see Steve, what EVER you do!

Frosty The Lucky.

So Charles, are you planning on playing the number plate game or having a sing a long? If you are doing the sing a long I can give you the lyrics for 10 001 green bottles! Should you need them.:D

Oh what the .... '' There were 10 001 green bottles hanging on the line, an if one green bottle should accidentally fall, there would be 10 000 bottles hanging on the line. And if one green bottle should accidentally fall, there would be 9 999 green bottles hanging on the line. And if one green bottle etc.  

Think Sandy will voluntarily go for that view? I'd bet on face front crossways to maximize the bug deflector effect for the windshield.

I'm pretty sure Deb would use duck tape, she's not so good with knots and wouldn't want to take a chance of me falling in front of her truck. Don't want to damage her truck you know.

Frosty The Lucky.

I try not to actually LOOK at people at Wallyworld, only just enough to avoid collisions. I'm not about to watch a TV show or video on the subject. <shudder>

On subject, I think Sandy will decide on his hood ride attire without our help. If for some reason she's in that kind of mood I don't want to come to her attention, you can drive to our house from there you know.

Frosty The Lucky.

14 Hours with a two year old, means stopping for potty breaks quite regularly. Maybe good for the 'Ol' Goat' too. Instead of being a Hood Ornament, maybe there is room in the Trunk. Oops, I forgot about kids gear. Trunk is for the Kid!!! I think you want to talk to a teenager, something about Ear Buds.

Not Bud Light though. LOL:D:D

Neil