I Forge Iron

Does any kind soul know what this tool is? Thanks if not...

JPB

I have to guess it's a lock collar of some sort. Perhaps from the tech's tool box. I feel if it were a permanent component it'd have a knob rather than a screw driver type handle. The little plastic tit makes it look like a specialty tool. Perhaps an installation tool? The screw driver handle would give the user a leverage and a good feel. The plastic tit may be there to prevent marring and give a solid connection.

I agree it's for delicate work. 

Cool, another tool I'll probably never use but be able to identify. 

Frosty The Lucky.

11 hours ago, Irondragon ForgeClay Works said:

got my double dose regular flu shot today

So did I. Along with a hepatitis A, and pneumonia vaccine. I feel like I was trading punches like when I was a Kid. I think the combination made my stomach a little upset but it could have been from fasting for blood work. Got the yearly checkup out of the way at the same time. Good luck. Hopefully they will be effective. 

Pnut

The pharmacist who gave me my flu shot was just good at it. For once I barely felt the needle, maybe it was just sharp and I didn't feel the injection. No bruise, no sore arm, just a finger tip sized slightly tender spot the next day. 

Deb reported similar results when she got hers a week later. 

I LIKE this guy!

Frosty The Lucky.

As I work at a University I was tested for CV-19 Saturday.  (I must admit it did rank favorably to ancient egyptians removing one's brains; John do NOT ask me how I know this!)   Was 6th in line and got my results back today: Negative so far! 

Pnut did you check to see if they could have added tetanus as well?  My arms/shoulders are a bit sore today from sweeping the house chimney, the stack comes up to about my neck so it's a bit of a reach to work the brush.

Oct 31 is the scheduled date for flu shots out here.

You're not helping here.:huh: Above you said, back to normal no pain at all. The Flu shot didn't make the old man aches and pains go away did it? It sure didn't do that for me. 

WHOA wait a second! NICE try, I almost got sucked into comparing old guy ailments with you. Nice try.

Frosty The Lucky.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, ThomasPowers said:

Pnut did you check to see if they could have added tetanus as well?

No, I did not. It completely slipped my mind. I'm not sure how often you need a booster. It's been about three years iirc since I've had one. 

Thanks for reminding me. 

Pnut