I Forge Iron

Somethings not right today

Scott NC

2 hours ago, Glenn said:

Left handed people can function in both the left handed and the right handed worlds.

Give a right handed person a left handed pencil, or a left handed ruler, and watch the fun begin. 

I have no problem with my left handed cup ...

And all my pencil are ambidextrous. :)

There are many left handed blacksmithing tools, left handed hammers for instance.

There are many tools that are right handed only and the left handed person just has to adapt.  Never have seen a left handed chain saw.  They are always right handed as a safety feature.

I'm a right hander when it comes to writing and things like that, but I do most everything else left handed. Counting money and operating a fishing pole, which is set left handed comes to mind right off the top. I tend to use my left leg more. I can write left handed and it's legible, but feels odd. My Dad was ambidextrous and could write beautifully with either hand. He had the prettiest handwriting of any man I've every seen^_^

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't have to fix things he garped up. He was a great guy, everybody loved him he was just a sometimes dangerously lousy operator. His name became synonymous with, screwed up. as in Boy you really Farleyed that one.  Or, It's really Chuckled up. You get the idea.

I gotta stop, I have a couple decades worth of Ziggy stories. The names HAVE been changed to protect the ambicapped. 

Frosty The Lucky.

You  know we DO have a member from a pretty remote location who puts sparkle in any meeting he attends. We don't have a special name though and most of the membership is too green in hot shops to keep out of his way. I go nuts at meetings trying to prevent brandings. 

Frosty The Lucky.