I Forge Iron

Just a photo.

alexandr

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks down south just don't understand what a joke forecasting the weather is Alexandr. This far north even seasons are unpredictable. Thomas actually KNOWS it's going to be in the mid 80 for 10 days in advance!

Sometimes an early spring messes up the frozen carrot harvest.

Frosty The Lucky.

Don't worry David, Alexandr often makes jokes about the mistranslations, it's one reason he and I have so much fun together here. 

It's good to be aware of mistranslation problems and reassure folks though.

Good on ya.

Frosty The Lucky.

We don't celebrate the frozen carrot harvest, Birdseye and the Green Giant just pull them and Bugs out of the fields and we seen them again when the other crops are ready.

Frosty The Lucky. 

If that pic were from California last year it would be ashes falling. 

It's getting hard to see through the trees here, these green things are unrolling from all the little stick things on the big stick things. The ground is starting to have green patches too. It's all been in the fridge long enough to get moldy!:o

Frosty The Lucky.

Alexandre: I don't know about Russians but here we call those things in your pictures FLOWERS and I don't know of anybody who mows them. I do admit I live on a rather small corning of the planet I could be wrong.

Frosty The Lucky.

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Alexandre: I don't know about Russians but here we call those things in your pictures FLOWERS and I don't know of anybody who mows them. I do admit I live on a rather small corning of the planet I could be wrong.

Frosty The Lucky.

The grass should be mowed around the flower beds, on the lawn.:D

New families have appeared in the apiary.