I Forge Iron

jimmy seale

jimmy seale

while coming home last fri. he rolled his truck and broke his neck-was at the hosp. and he was released today.he still has a ways to go.but i know he considers you all friends here.please keep him in your prayers for a speedy, full recovers. thank you Mary e seale

Mary,

My name is Larry I live in the area in Colorado where Jimmy has been working for sometime. It really saddens:( me to hear that Jimmy has been hurt. My oldest son also works in the drilling industry. I continue to worry about his safety. Not only to and from work, but on the job as well. He and you both will be in my prayers. Meanwhile I will be thinking about him. Tell him hi for me, and to get well soon. Please keep us informed on his progress.

Sincerely Yours,
Larry McCollum

Hello Mary and Jimmy, Cookie and I are both wishing him well in his recovery and praying for him and you too, as it is a mental strain on you, I would tell him to pay attention to what the Dr's prescribe for his recovery, and not to do anything that will jeoprodize it and also give you concern for worry.

Best Wishes from Cookie and Jr. and all of us here at IFI.

being a man he is probably more worried about the truck than he is about himself. the truck is replacable, he isn't, we all need all the friends we can get and keep.

Gentlemen,jimmy is doing better, but he is stillon the sore side as you can imagine. He told me that he was on here for a while, and that did him alot of good, thank you all. He still isn't out of the woods yet but progressing right along. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes,as maintaining hope is one of his big challanges right now.I never knew how much he respected and liked all of you, but you all have done him a world of good, Thank you, Mary.