I Forge Iron

This is a short film I made some time ago in collaboration with a young film maker Simon Watson. We filmed it over two days, making a sculpture from start to finish. The sculpture was not pre-designed, it was an Idea I had been think about for maybe a week. A lot of the time with sculpture I like to work from my head instead of drawings, it feels more natural that way. Hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for a beautiful production all round. Watching you forge each element was high end instructional video. The camera work was masterful, great lighting in some difficult conditions, great angles and framing and the editing was icing on the cake. Heck the music fit well and wasn't overwhelming.

Thanks both of you guys, you're a killer team. Please keep them coming.

Frosty The Lucky.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Thank you for a beautiful production all round. Watching you forge each element was high end instructional video. The camera work was masterful, great lighting in some difficult conditions, great angles and framing and the editing was icing on the cake. Heck the music fit well and wasn't overwhelming.

Thanks both of you guys, you're a killer team. Please keep them coming.

Frosty The Lucky.

Thanks Frosty.

that's awesome!   And I could do that!   I have just a little skill but I don't know what to do with it.   I am looking for some sort of creative outlet.   This makes me think.   Awesome!!!!!  

Then there is that pesky day day job that pays all the bills and takes so much time!  grrr.

Umm?  Did I say awesome?   Yeah ok I guess I did.

It is so simple yet combined it is ...   awesome.

9 hours ago, Borntoolate said:

that's awesome!   And I could do that!   I have just a little skill but I don't know what to do with it.   I am looking for some sort of creative outlet.   This makes me think.   Awesome!!!!!  

Then there is that pesky day day job that pays all the bills and takes so much time!  grrr.

Umm?  Did I say awesome?   Yeah ok I guess I did.

It is so simple yet combined it is ...   awesome.

Thank you, I appreciate the feed back.