I Forge Iron

Nope, not this year I spent that week of Vacation going to my Grandfather's 90th birthday; if I count my tentacles right his 20th was during the battle of Iwo Jima where he was a marine... Next year may be a bit iffy too as my daughter graduates Vet School and I would like to attend that!

• 4 weeks later...

My wife reminded me that next year is my Daughter's graduation from Vet School and if I missed that I would be put down... So I'm missing this year and probably next year as well sigh. (gotta talk with my boss about more vacation time...)  I really liked going through the concord grape area of Missouri on the way there and back and stocking up on way too many grapes to eat while driving.

Hi my name is Mark, I'm new to blacksmithing and I really want to go to quadstate but don't have anyone to go with me just wondering if anyone is passing through Charlotte nc would be interested in having me join you, or i can meet within a couple hours of here if there is a safe place for my car, I can send you my number if you want to screen me first, but I'm a good traveler no drama go with the flow type. 

IForgeIron t-shirts will be with Steve Sells at the Wayne Coe canopy this year.

2 BRAND NEW DESIGNS will be available at SOFA 2015 and then on the site the following week. Check them out if you get a chance.

Steve will have his Introduction to Knifemaking for sale. He will be available to sign copies.