I Forge Iron

Sean Conner Passes

Glenn

Sean Conner, blacksmith and one of the founders of IForgeIron passed away May 9, 2011. Thank all of you that have contacted us. We appreciate it more than you know.

Athens West Virginia and the Concord University are 95 miles away. The Fire Dept, EMT class, University President, Dean, Bonner Scholar Ship Program Administrators and students, University students, and many more made the trip to Charleston. Those from his Scout Troop, high school track team, students that knew him from high school, teachers, friends, neighbors, people from where he worked, and many people we had never met all attended the funeral. I was not aware of how many lives he had touched, and I am sure there are many more that I will never know about.

From our family to all those that have made a difference in Sean's life, THANK YOU.
For all of those that have let Sean make a difference in your lives, THANK YOU.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 18, 2011 at 10:52 PM

This evening, Sean was picked up from funeral home after being cremated.
Sean has now completed his journey through life and is back home with his family.
We must now wait for the urn to arrive, place him in the urn, and say one final good-by to our son..

To all of those that posted, called, emailed, sent letters, and etc, they were appreciated.
To all of those that took time to think of us in their own private way, it was also appreciated.

From our family to all those that have made a difference in Sean's life, THANK YOU.
For all of those that have let Sean make a difference in your lives, THANK YOU.

Glenn and Family,

There are no words to express the sorrow I feel for you and your family. I'm at a loss. I wish the best for you all. I guess if I could say anything is that you have been blessed to have had a shining life in your midst, however short it may have been. Be at peace.

John Emmerling
Gearhart Ironwerks

Glenn, It is with a sad heart that I write this short note. You and your family are in my families prayers. I pray that God gives you strength and comfort throughout these times. Know that you and your family are loved and thought of by many here and all around the whole world.

Mark<><