I Forge Iron

My wife could use some prayer

Bentiron1946

My wife has been feeling tired lately so off to the doctor she goes and they find a few things not quite right, thyroid off and liver levels off too. Turns out her immune system is attacking both of them so she had long need biopsy of both this past week. We are waiting for test results. Not easy for me or her either. A few more prayers for peace of mind wouldn't hurt. Thanks.

I think all the praying has worked, Praise God! They ran some more blood chemistry, re-examined the liver tissue and told her to quit taking Tylenol and to come back in six months for additional blood work to see if it, the liver, is still in the normal range. It is still somewhat high but the enzymes are back down in the high normal range. The G.I. doctor is still concerned but not as concerned as he was, doesn't know the cause of the elevated levels, so it is wait and see for now. Thanks for all your prayers and praise God from whom all blessing flow, Jerry :)

I think all the praying has worked, Praise God! They ran some more blood chemistry, re-examined the liver tissue and told her to quit taking Tylenol and to come back in six months for additional blood work to see if it, the liver, is still in the normal range. It is still somewhat high but the enzymes are back down in the high normal range. The G.I. doctor is still concerned but not as concerned as he was, doesn't know the cause of the elevated levels, so it is wait and see for now. Thanks for all your prayers and praise God from whom all blessing flow, Jerry :)

Amen to that!

Glad to hear she is doing better!