Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Looking for a Word


Recommended Posts

I'm wondering if there is a word in any language for the explosion of fire and scale right after you hit a really hot piece of steel. I'm thinking German or Japanese might have such a word, but it's not something you can really Google. Figured you lot might know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...