I Forge Iron

We shall call him Crash "pic heavy"

Daswulf

Say hello to Crash. I have been poking him around and he has had many great names and has even been called scary. Please. :) I find him to be cute or silly. 

I ended up making him versatile that his head will sit on the steering wheel Or on a stand I made. No play either way. A few friends thought one part or the other looked better on its own so there. Everyone is happy or terrified. 

Pic heavy!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up for the freaken awesome!!  I like the skull on its own more but it does look good on the wheel.  Maybe you can

implant a couple small propane burners in side the skull and then it will have flames for your patio in stead of a wood burner.  Be like Ghost Rider.

16 minutes ago, Frosty said:

If you turned the wheel you could call it "Dead Man's curve."

Frosty The Lucky.

I was just starting to think of painting a double yellow line down the middle of the base and making some eyeballs for on it for your other eyedea. ;) song was getting stuck in my head.

9 minutes ago, Daswulf said:

I was just starting to think of painting a double yellow line down the middle of the base and making some eyeballs for on it for your other eyedea. ;) song was getting stuck in my head.

I know about head stuck ideas my head is full of them and I can't get them out of my head! Forge weld a bit of mild rd. stock in a ball bearing and etch it would make an eye with a pupil. Hmmmm?

Oh GREAT now THAT thought will be stuck in my head, darned voices.

Frosty The Lucky.

18 minutes ago, Pancho07 said:

Everytime I make something I think looks good i end up stumbling on to one of your threads and feel extremely inadequate. This looks awesome Das, wish I had your talent 

Pancho, Honestly I feel the same way a lot of times seeing what others can do. I can marvel at their work and say to my self " why do I even try". Then I think about it and tell myself why not, why wouldnt I. it's drive and perseverance to see that I can do it. to make something my own. from large to small, simple to elaborate,  Art isnt one thing. Your art and blacksmithing work is yours. Your emotions your capabilities and you grow and learn, Even your hammer marks or welds and take on things. Your view. Sometimes we cant make what we picture but thats a journey. Never be discouraged from making Yours. :)  I love seeing all kinds of art. And I Really appreciate when people enjoy mine. Thank you. Dont be shy to share your work. 

Ok, that is just cool. I've never been one that into skulls and such but that is absolutely a cool piece. Using the bolts for teeth and bearings for the jaw works really well. Great job. My son thinks it's Bad**s (his words) and I have to agree.

46 minutes ago, tdaleh said:

I think he needs a couple gold teeth . Good job I think it is one of your best so far.

Tony

Gold teeth is a GOOD thought Tony but you've got my voices speaking to me again. They're saying, "shiny braces it needs braces!"

Frosty The Lucky.