I Forge Iron

Just In Case the World Ends Tomorrow

ciladog

I bought fixins for a party on Saturday.  Stuffed turkey, squash with apples and cranberries, green beans. 

Oh yea, I did make sure the cars were topped up so I don't need to go into town tomorrow.  I am expecting all kinds of vague stupidity.

I'd say you are all welcome to the party, but it is only an 11 pound bird.  I am not expecting leftovers as it is :(

Phil

To calm anxieties, police in Beijing have posted an online notice telling people that "the so-called end of the world is a rumour"..................It seems that is always someone taking on God's business of telling us when the world is going to end but if I misremember correctly from reading Scripture the earth will "wear out like an old cloth" and we are doing the wearing out of it pretty good as it is. It may not go out with a bang but a whimper. We were given stewardship of the place and at times seem to be a pretty poor job of taking care of the garden. Only God knows for sure when his is ending this mess.

The plant where i work is shut down next week--and the boss asked if i would work saturday/sunday and next week---sure--why not--now i guess i'm stuck, as it doesn't seem that the world has ended (maybe its just not time yet).  oh well, the xtra $$ will more than help what with our taxes going up in another week or so.........mike

all you doubters.... we were saved by the Doctor. he has transferred us flawlessly into a parralell dimension, but he forgot to send my left socks.....

i am guessing a higher power had nothing to do with it.

i had a great solstice, thanks for asking!

oh by the way i found a mayan calandar for 2013, so i am set till next year.