I Forge Iron

Get " HAMMERED " at MOONY'S

Yeh blokes what ever uses need to do to be at moonies we doesnt give a rats, just so long as ya's turn up, thats the main thing, to get to Braidwood and give some hot steel a good larrupin. (see, if you know dale long enough you even start talking like him)

Phil

Yeh blokes what ever uses need to do to be at moonies we doesnt give a rats, just so long as ya's turn up, thats the main thing, to get to Braidwood and give some hot steel a good larrupin. (see, if you know dale long enough you even start talking like him)

Phil

Stone the crows mate ! Youse sayin' i's talk funny or somethin' ?

BTW every 1 .. 10 weeks ta go .
Remember ta bring tucker for all meals " except " the Saturday nite
Steel for any project youse wanna do ( can't go nickin' all MOONY'S steel )
Tools , MOONY has some so i wouldn't bring everything outta youse shop
And most importantly BEER

Dale Russell

P.S. mite be an idea ta bring a roll of dunny paper with youse as well .

G'Day all
Dale text me not long ago to let youse know his computer got zapped a day or so ago, nothing like a bit of lightning to light up your computer. So if you need to get hold of him his phone still works or smoke signals LOL
Cheers John

I's "BACK " :)
Usin' Sue's laptop & a wireless thingy
2 months to go blokes & shelias

Matt , no way will me "beloved "ute die before / durin / after MOONY'S , take care of it too much :)

Dale

P.S. as i'm on the missus's laptop i can't access my e,mails ,, need all of youse who's comin'ta PM me ( or post in here ) that your comin', need numbers for the feed Saturday nite

He's back! Quick, hide the beer!!! :o

Mate, I'm there, Longstrider & his new Missus will be there. You & Sue will be there. Phil's there, dunno if he's bringing Damo & the rest of his mob? Jocko & his lad. Ian R. Andrew O'C I believe as well. That's all I have any idea of, hope it helps. :)

OK , thats 15 ( had some PM's ) i know of . Still need to hear from you if your coming . Don't want ta ave too little food for the feed Saturday nite
Glenn's bustin' a hump tryin' ta get everything finished , but a truck without brakes has kinda slowed him down .

Just remember u'll need campin' gear ( tent , caravan , back of ute , back of 4 x 4 / stationwagon ect ) , BEER , tucker ( except for Saturday nite ), BEER, steel for any project you want to do ( Andrew , you still bringin' stuff for the ship museum for some of the blokes ta aveá go at ? ) BEER ,your tools ( Glenn has some so youse don't need ta bring your whole shop ) , BEER , Braidwoods just 11 km's away so if you need to get more "supplies "( read as BEER ) you wont be gone long :)

If you need any more info feel free to PM me & i'll help out best i can

Dale Russell

P.S. Rumour has it along with Jeremy K comin' that Grant Staver is comin'.... Grant , can you contact me if this is true please . Mite be able to swing a ride down from Sydney for you

Just a reminder every 1 ,, Safety glasses , some sort of hearing protection as well ,,,, oh & mite be an idea ta bring a roll of dunny paper too ... :)

Dale

If you are going to bring dunny paper, you may as well bring a fly swat to kill the dunny budgies while you are at it, thinking about it maybe a tennis raquet would be more suitable for killing Moonies dunny budgies than a fly swat.
Dale does this mean we aint gonna use Moonies John Wayne toilet paper this year.
You know the sort, its rough, its tough, it takes no ---- from indian.

If you are going to bring dunny paper, you may as well bring a fly swat to kill the dunny budgies while you are at it, thinking about it maybe a tennis raquet would be more suitable for killing Moonies dunny budgies than a fly swat.
Dale does this mean we aint gonna use Moonies John Wayne toilet paper this year.
You know the sort, its rough, its tough, it takes no ---- from indian.

Phil , maybe we can ave'a contest ta see who can kill the most "dunny budgies " this yr ?

Mate , after my 3 rd visit / stay at MOONY'S i got smart & brought me own , i like ta be able ta sit down , not sure who the carpenter it is Glenn buys his dunny paper ( read sand paper ) from , but i hope he don't use that ( dunny paper ) for his final finish ... :)

On another note , so far we ave 18 AUSSIE IFI members + 2 international IFI members ( if Grant's missus will let him go ta MOONY'S that is )
If your interested in comin ' & ain't PMed me as yet let me know soon as we need to know numbers for the Saturday nite feed

Dale Russell

P.S. ... 7 weeks ta go

If needed for the weaklings, we can make another little anvil for them to lift, just so as they can say, "I lifted up moonys anvil"

Phil

G'Day Phil
I can always bring young dags (Darren) Anvil that will do , i'm bringing it up any way
Cheers John and Dags