I Forge Iron

Get " HAMMERED " at MOONY'S

• 3 weeks later...

Did I tell you I was coming Dale, I'm going to bring BEER! Oh and maybe some tools and bits of steel, but mainly beer, n a bottl of scotch if I can fit it, and the human forklift, (it'll be his 21st birthday that weekend to I seem to recall, hows that for dedication, coming to Moonys rather than have a booze up!)
Cheers
Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Ok , thats 6 1/2 ( sorry Dazza :) ) including me , know Mick & Nige are goin' .

Ian , no , but that said you never know what'll happen .

A reminder to those that are camping , this ain't a park where everythings laid on , we'll be ruffin' it around MOONY'S shed ( nice & close ta MOONY'S " toy's " )
Bring warm clothes for the nite as it gets COLD 2 steps away from the fire

Dale Russell

Edited by Dale Russell
spelling mistake

What do you mean we'll be roughing it, there's going to be ice for the drinks right? and theres even running water (only you have to run and get it).
All jokes aside I'll phone Glen when the time gets closer to see if he needs anything bringing down, (oil, coke, steel, tools, beer, scotch)

Put me on the list bloke :D

I've booked the flights (thanks to the generosity of Mr Glenn Moon), and I'll be staying for a month.
REALLY looking forward to working with Moony and earning the tickets and especially looking forward to opening a tin with youse mate. I'll have summat for youse to take home as well :D

Need to get some sun and some perspective mate, I've lost more than just weight since we last had a tinnie.

Not my fault Mick , & he spent 6 months with me , took a LOT of trainin' , but drinks his tinnies COLD now ... :)

Phil ,, " i'll " ave ice , don't know about you .. :)

Side note ,, BRING steel hammers / tongs ect " IF " you intend bashin' out anything while at MOONY'S . We can't go around cuttin' up MOONY'S collection just cos youse forget ta bring some ok

Dale Russell