I Forge Iron

Get " HAMMERED " at MOONY'S

Much rather be young than getting older every day, don't wish your life away young Jake,

On to hammered, the Moon is ringing me nearly every day now to pick my brain, may be looking like we will have a moon made forging tractor (manipulator) for hammered this year, he's been playing with plywood cutouts of the grab system to try to work it all out.  Go The Moon!

Phil

It has also been decided that due to the amount of injuries happening at Hammered especially late at night and after dinner, that all hand hammers will have to be fitted with a safety guard.  I have attached a photo below.

post-5537-0-42987600-1379380248_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well it all went great,  there was 17 of us there hammering away     i had no camera  to take pictures  i hope others have picture to post  

i have been crook  with a  fever from Tuesday  , it is now friday and i am starting to feel bit  better    not sure what i had but i got crook  

well i hope some pictures come up  

moony

• 3 months later...

Yeh Matt I'v e still got to get that hammer, so much going on, really need to find a crane company up near Dayboro, I am probably going to fly up hire a medium rigid, go and get it put it on some type of transport skid and then drop it off at a transport company to linehaul it to Newy,  I had a guy lined up to load it and transport it but he keeps on getting other backloads and it puts my hammer down the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get this pinned please guys, 40000 + views, 644 replies, been running since 17/7/08, but its not pinned?

Dont forget there is that other attraction at Moonies this weekend, starts with Corr________ee, I'll see who ever is going there on Friday some time, call the Moon for info.

Phil

In case you have not noticed its OVER, Finished, passed, expired.  The pinned topics are current.  when the next one is being talked about it will be pinned as well

• 3 weeks later...

Woody you can say thanks for that to one man.  "Now just don't you worry about that, by jolly gingos by krikey.  I'm off to Kingaroy".  It all stems right from the king of Queensland, and some of his immortal words.

• 4 weeks later...