I Forge Iron

show us what you look like

gator13

woody - no that little one aint me :) my 8 yr old daughter .. am loving the period costume, and yes i agree i definately think you should get a bowler - i have one, ontop of a friend in my kitchen - i will photograph it, and offer it as inspiration.......

here i am :)

post-4935-0-59101500-1330705832_thumb.jp

david thats the most genius photo to have of yourself!!!!
ten hammers - i have a horrible feeling you mean the marvellous shona johnson who is the girl on the photo i posted in response to the quite ludicrous claim that women cant be proper blacksmiths... i wish i had half her skill :) i am the girl with the bowler hat :)

i give you my best look, and you tell me use less make up!! was just making some effort...... :(

I doubt that....For all we know you might be Madona indulging in her secret passion of blacksmithing......I seem to recall you were wearing shades in that old pic with you and your child and your face was kinda off to one side.......... :D

lol! yeah i could be anyone! as could you - its anyones guess if thats really a metal version of your face, you could be ozzy osbourne.....
i think we should all introduce our alter egos.....
can i be picasso? ;)

lol! yeah i could be anyone! as could you - its anyones guess if thats really a metal version of your face, you could be ozzy osbourne.....
i think we should all introduce our alter egos.....
can i be picasso? ;)

Sure.......Good guess on Ozzy.........Still you'd better inform you publicist material girl, the jig is up..... :P

Here is a shot of me as the BIG JC. Hmmm, tried to post another one, but getting an internal system error.

Ever since I let my hair grow out, people have said that I look like Jesus, so a few years ago I started playing the part on Halloween. I am in the minority as I am usually the only one of the few Jesi that has the real hair for the part. When I hit the Strip in Las Vegas, or during the Halloween parade I always have lots of locals, and tourists wanting their picture with me.

post-9835-0-10391500-1331537384_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...