I Forge Iron

Blacksmithing gems and pearls

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only person who can waist your time is you. YOU choose how to use your time. If you don't want to waist it answering the same question over an over, then don't. There are others on here who aren't so jaded who can help, leaving you to answer the more involved questions. I do enjoy your in depth explanations, they are very informative. You are a huge asset to the smithing world, but you tend to be a bit crusty around the edges when it comes to New folk who don't know that a question has been asked a hundred times before. To them this is all new. I know when I first came here  it was like going to the library the first time. So many books, how do I find what I want? I'll ask someone. "Excuse me, where is XYZ book?" I get my book and I'm done. After being there a few time I then change my question to "Excuse me, how can I find for the book I'm looking for?" The librarian teaches me the Dewey decimal system and then has time to help everyone else.

I didn't know there were so many terms for finding steel trash on the side of the road.  

Sweet mother Detroit provides!  Helena

Also known as Our Lady of Blessed Roadkill. JHCC

Carrion: pronounced "carry-iron". Thomas Powers