I Forge Iron

Blacksmithing gems and pearls

"If being told to READ so you know enough to ask good questions is just too tough on your delicate feelings then blacksmithing isn't for you. The steel and fire certainly care INFINITELY LESS about how you feel than I do" -- Frosty

I will maybe have a T-shirt with the second half, once I get good enough with the hammer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Andres Bello said:

I will maybe have a T-shirt with the second half, once I get good enough with the hammer.

I would buy it!

Littleblacksmith

CAN you weld an anvil to a base? Yes, it is possible.

SHOULD you? No, for the same reason you don't attach a load of building supplies to the roof of your car with drywall screws. There are a dozen better, less destructive ways to accomplish the same task.  John McPherson

"One machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man"-Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915) Author and teacher

"each man has his own vocation, his talent is his call. There is one direction in which all space is open to him"-Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Littleblacksmith

• 2 weeks later...

be sure not to let a temporary fix become a lifetime mistake.

Littleblacksmith

• 2 weeks later...

It's only hard 'cause you thought it would be easy.

Littleblacksmith