Wallace Gusler,  His work is a great source of inspiration for me. I think I have watched that about 100 times.

Fantastic showing!! I've built several rifles with buying factory barrels and made one lock so I can appreciate the skills Mr. Gusler has.

No that's an hour worth repeating a few times! Thanks for the link.

Frosty The Lucky.

When I was taking wood shop in High School we watched the videos from Colonial Williamsburg with the gunsmith being one of them. This was back around 1979-83. Back when Wallace had black hair :)

thank you for that mate,most incrediable thing i've seen,done a bit of muzzle making but in awe of this bloke,glen

I seen this when I was about eleven or so and it peaked my interest. I put together a kit Kentuckyrifle. I had to do it on my own though. It came out okay as a kid I was very proud of it. It was stolen when my house was broke into about 15 years ago. I guess it was about three or four years ago watching cable and this video was played between movies. It invoked some nostalgia and also reignited my interest in smithing. Mr. Gunsler is an amazing Craftsman.

Thanks for posting this it reminds me of being a kid.

Waxing nostalgic,

Pnut (Mike)