I Forge Iron

Ian Mills AKA ianinsa

ianinsa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we're talking! Pattern welded neck electrodes on our indomitable magnetic personality neanderthal SA blacksmith Ian, can I put you on speed dial in case I ever need a jump to get the car started?

Frosty The Lucky.

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:35 PM, Richard Furrer said:

Ian..........How are you?

Ric

Getting better all the time thanks. The doctors have cleared me to drive so I'm doing 30 minutes of gym virtually every day and I'm no having difficulty walking a mile at a time.

Sarah is' not happy with me returning to Johannesburg to work on my own though yet! I need to review this once a week.? Thanks for asking hank keep well friends.

Good news Ian, getting cleared to drive again is really good for the spirits isn't it?

Sarah is undoubtedly feeling the way Deb did and still does. These things bring the Mother gene to the fore and you know the rule, "NEVER mess with the Mother."

Keep at it Bro.

Frosty The Lucky.

• 3 years later...

So glad that your better. I've been looking to get in touch with you for some time now.

Anyway I bought a anvil and forge from you in 2018 and I've improved my skills to the point where I need more advanced equipment to better my work. So if you know about some who is looking to sell a belt grinder....let me know ;)

But really glad ypur doing well !!