I Forge Iron

First project ever

Takeru691

It doesn't look too bad. Looks will come with practice im learning this myself. I'm trying to learn to make bottle openers but so rarely have pop tops around it's hard to test them lol.

i would like to remind you to watch your language, we try to keep this forum rated G since we have several younger members and some here have children that look at things posted on here. I've seen a couple get kicked for bad attitude and language.

Thank all for your feedback

On 6/29/2015 at 4:30 PM, M Cochran said:

It doesn't look too bad. Looks will come with practice im learning this myself. I'm trying to learn to make bottle openers but so rarely have pop tops around it's hard to test them lol.

i would like to remind you to watch your language, we try to keep this forum rated G since we have several younger members and some here have children that look at things posted on here. I've seen a couple get kicked for bad attitude and language.

I'm sorry i did not know that xxxx was censored, let me use more synonyms to see witch one work best : Fecal mater , poop, excrement, caca, defecation, manure, number two, stool, dung, .... anyway the list can go on for quite a while. 

Il be careful in the future not to offend the young reader with what i call natural body fonction.

Thanks for the warning. :P

Hey; I was once castigated for using a phrase I had used in church talking with the preacher just beforehand!  BUT; it's his yard and he gets to make the rules as he wants. We are not required to play here and it's kind of nice knowing I can send my granddaughters over here without worrying about what they will be exposed to.  If you feel this is too constraining you are welcome to take your ball and go home; well miss another viewpoint but will understand.

BTW you forgot "fewmets" AKA "feumets"  and the "barnyard expletive" from IIRC Abbie Hoffman's trial

Hey; I was once castigated for using a phrase I had used in church talking with the preacher just beforehand!  BUT; it's his yard and he gets to make the rules as he wants. We are not required to play here and it's kind of nice knowing I can send my granddaughters over here without worrying about what they will be exposed to.  If you feel this is too constraining you are welcome to take your ball and go home; well miss another viewpoint but will understand.

BTW you forgot "fewmets" AKA "feumets"  and the "barnyard expletive" from IIRC Abbie Hoffman's trial

I totally agree with what your saying, i was just joking and i found it funny that my original post got censored for using such a common word.

Like i said before if nobody tell me, i won't know that i'm doing something bad. I'm an adult and i can respect the rules and the opinion of others.

Thanks again guys. 

Edited by Takeru691
ponctuation :(

Here at the Factory in Mexico I know my Spanish is "prissy and affected Castillian" compared to that of my coworkers who are bilingual and ex military.  I know the words I just don't feel the need to use them every other word in sentences.  When I really want to give them a poke I start quoting Poema del mio Cid in 16th century Spanish with a castillan lisp

I'm sorry i did not know that shit was censored, let me use more synonyms to see witch one work best : Fecal mater , poop, excrement, caca, defecation, manure, number two, stool, dung, .... anyway the list can go on for quite a while. 

Il be careful in the future not to offend the young reader with what i call natural body fonction.

Are you TRYING to get banned? What would your sensei do if you took this attitude in the dojo?

Were this my forum you'd be a rapidly fading memory about now.

Frosty The Lucky.

"Someone" was to the point with him earlier and THAT was his response. The troll is a fading memory.

I think he was already banned before I submitted my reply, I just deleted and rewrote it to keep it civil enough times he was gone before I finished. His post was pulled when I Submitted mine and the screen reloaded. Gone b'bye.

It's almost too bad his sensei (if he has one or knows what a dojo is.) isn't an IFI member.

Frosty The Lucky.

I still see his post. 

The post he listed all the scatological alternatives for his unsuitable language? I've reloaded several times, a couple right after I noticed it gone and can't find it. His OP is up as are a couple others in this thread, including the one he got snitty for hearing from Admin about.  His scatologically sarcastic post that got him banned isn't. It's still quoted in my reply to him though.

It wasn't the first time he'd been messaged about language either.

Frosty The Lucky.

I'm sorry i did not know that $#|+ was censored, let me use more synonyms to see witch one work best : Fecal mater , poop, excrement, caca, defecation, manure, number two, stool, dung, .... anyway the list can go on for quite a while. 

that one, right?

That's the one and I even looked at his post record to be sure. I could well have misunderstood the other, he may just be moderated. DANG there it IS! I overlooked it several times looking for it. :blink:  Oh well, got used to being wrong a long time ago.

Frosty The Lucky.

Edited by Frosty

That's OK, Frosty.  You said what many of us probably wanted to say, just braver. ;)

Thanks man I don't regret what I said to Takeru, that wasn't a thing.

I was chagrined about missing that his offensively juvenile post was still up and I thought it'd been pulled. Missing the obvious always gets me at least a little. I read the whole thread several times and missed it each time. :blink:

Ah. Frosty The Lucky.

Edited by Frosty