I Forge Iron

First project ever

Takeru691

Sadly the 'language issue' is one of the topics that is often debated amongst my friends! One of them is a firm believer in the conspiracy theory that the "illuminati " is trying to 'dumb down ' the general populace and encourage Southpark language and attitudes with 'rapper' dress and mindset(disrespect for law and order). Now whilst I'm not so sure that its an illuminati plot, the 'general intention ' is certainly embedding itself in the younger set. So as parents 'let ' the media especially TV do the parenting the youngsters see no 'harm ' in looting, theft, bullying, disrespect for the rights and property of others and generally being a potty mouth.

So while I don't agree with all of my friend's theories,  I wholly endorse his sentiment" Just because Tommy the fox's was taught that it's OK to kill chickens doesn't mean I'm not going to kill him if I catch him at it"

Relax guys, nobody was banned or anything like that. Don't get all worked up over some brown stuff it was just a word. I myself have 3 young kids and they know when a word is not use correctly but i do have to remind you that i was talking about my own work , it's not like someone use offending language to describe MY work.

Also i don't call 1 reply to a comment trolling, it was more of a joke to test how you guys would react and now i know, witch is a little disappointing. But it's ok i can work with that an adapt.

And Frosty, it was only my first "Laguage OFFENSE" since it's like my fifth post on the forum.

Edited by Takeru691
bad spelling

Thanks Charles.

Don't worry i don't hold a grudge for stuff like this. Hopefully they don't either.

But i agree that high heat can make you do some pretty crazy stuff.

Maybe I was drunk after trying to much my bottle opener . :)

Yep, those Alaskins are positively "broiling" up there. Tho it may just be that time of the month, I hade a mentalhealth crises myself yesterday (being bipolar certainly has its ups and downs).

Frosty is certainly one of the "no guanno" croud. Tho infact a wise and lovable old goat in all accounts. 

Edited by Charles R. Stevens

Takeru, the only thing that bothered me, was that even after you had been notified that the word was inappropriate here, you blatantly used it again in your response post. Honestly, that comes across as a rude thumbing of your nose whether it was your intention or not. I believe it was THAT which ruffled more feathers than your actual language.

Good to see you weren't banned, evidently Admin changed their minds. Most of us who post very often have had a word or post edited. That's not a thing. It was the "up yours" attitude of your reply that pushed the button.

Deliberate defiance of known rules isn't the behavior of a grown up, nor is making excuses say blaming US for not getting a joke. Adulthood isn't an age or offspring thing it's a grown up thing. I've known too many 15 yr. old parents to be impressed by a sperm donor.

Act like an adult or sit at the kid's table.

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty for President!

Much better choice than the lineup (both parties) we have now!!!!!  GO FROSTY!!! WAHOO!!!

Could you imagine the cabinent?! Lol

"Mr. Frosty, I don't think a 7" Peter Wright should be your running mate."

"I understand that it has more character than most politicians."

"I'm sure it will be able to get a better grip on things." 

"You're right, it won't bend a leg to lobbyists or break under the political pressure."

I'm already pres of one organization, sorry.

So who would you nominate for the Post of Vise pres?

You do realize I don't care if other countries LIKE us so long as they respect us or at least leave us alone? I'm not a violent guy but I take threats seriously. Declare war on the US on my watch? Only once.

After deleting a bunch of sensible reply stuff, I'll play along.  It'll be fun forging a cabinet and new SCOTUS. Who else in the "Fire Them All" party wants a job?

Frosty The Lucky.

I want the cabinet position of Department of Redundency Department  (and also I want to be in charge of the Smithsonian and the National Parks---just to make sure all the blacksmithing equipment doesn't languish on display!)

You got it, Thomas: Curmudgeon in charge of DoRD n SNarks 2 terms at a time again.

Frosty The Lucky.

For VP how about Mr. Post Vise....:D

ummm... A little late arkie:ph34r: beat u to it.

"Mr. Frosty, I don't think a 7" Peter Wright should be your running mate."

"I understand that it has more character than most politicians."

"I'm sure it will be able to get a better grip on things." 

"You're right, it won't bend a leg to lobbyists or break under the political pressure."

:D

Edited by LastRonin
Stoopid auto-incorrect!