I Forge Iron

The RPG connection, or "blacksmithing, the game"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm ready to rock! I figured the SOTware designers have the platform upgraded to such an unreliable degree we were just waiting for things to settle out but going a CC or BCC list for the game suits me and saves Iforge bandwidth.

I'm shooting you an Email now or when we get back from church. Depends on Deb's . . . suggestion. :ph34r:

Frosty The Lucky.

All's well, we were only 7 minutes late, almost record book early for us. :D

If you ever need confirmation of the fierceness at my darling's heart, check with the hospital staffers who didn't meet her standards when I was stove up. It wasn't too long before they viewed her ire with shock and awe.

It's well worth my effort to try keeping on her good side. A cup of hot coffee and muffin every morning is a day's start. ;)

Frosty The Lucky.

Hey guys, we're ready to play but there are only two players confirmed! If we have to roll play an exploration scout ship with just two players I'm going to find some Sagitarius B 1 fire breathing clinker pooping iron worms, bring them back and drop them in your forges! :angry:

Frosty The Spacer!

Email me, lol. 

As alluded to by Master Frost. We are recruting players for a game set around an early , pre contact FTL scoutship. Humanity has been a few centuries in inter stellar space, and a few generations with FTL. 

FTL drive tecnolagy has advanced and now himanity is expanding its sphere of influince. Welcome to the maden voyage of a new class of ship. 

Not the converted long haulers or the military carriers, somthing smaller with much longer legs. 

Not only will the crew comrise of technical positions (pilots, navigators, comunications, enginering personel etc. but also thise of a more exploritory nature, planitoligests, zenobioligests ect. 

the crew will be drawn from spacers, long haul merchanters and military space hands. 

Edited by Charles R. Stevens

I thought there were more, we're up to 4!

Due to IPS SOT dept's handling of Iforge platform issues we were going to go to an email CC list through our glorious GM Charles. His email addy is a couple posts up this thread.

I'll be the cyborg veteran Kamikaze pilot who flew several successful missions in the war. My only problem is the name, Kamikaze means "divine wind" and we'd be operating in a vacuum. Anybody here know Japanese for divine:  Vacuum, Nothing, Empty, Sucker . . . ?  :blink: I'll drive, call me Corrigan!

Frosty The Lucky.

Not familiar with scout ships but I'll give it a whirl.  should make a good redshirt if nothing else  :)

None of us are familiar with this scout ship or it's mission, I'll bet Charles is still working it out. Think exploration ship, maybe "Scout" like Lewis and Clark were scouts.

Just whatever you do don't take my word for anything, I'm just a player, Charles is running the game, I help out with wise cracks. I'll try not to be outright disruptive, let me know if I get out of hand.

Frosty The Lucky.

With the crew so far (myself included), there's likely to be more wisecracks and fun than serious rp.  Lol. Don't get me wrong, I am capable and do enjoy serious rp... I just have trouble resisting a fun/funny sideslip.

Then let us practice serious RP fun! You keep her tuned I'll drive with wild cyborg abandon. Say, the third joint in my lower left manipulator arm clicks when I lube my left tread bogeys. Can you take a look at it?

Frosty click click squeel.

Of course my cyborg donkey is smart, I spent three months pay just on his last AI upgrade. He has a real talent as a software engineer and dearly loves kicking SOTware developers to the gutter on lonely barren planetoids.

Frosty The Lucky.

Edited by Frosty