I Forge Iron

The RPG connection, or "blacksmithing, the game"

9 hours ago, Taddeusz said:

100% agree.  So much I over 10 years wrote an RPG loosely based on and called Northworld with David Drakes permisson.  You can see it on Youtube by searching "Northworld RPG".  I always very much appreciate any comments. :)

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. IF you'll put your general location in the header you might be surprised how many of the Iforge gang live within visiting distance.

We were winging a couple RPG games, the second one just sort of faded away the 4th of July weekend and I think everybody's too busy to play right now. I was GMing it rather informally like a few guys sitting around a camp fire playing with coin flips. Well, not THAT informally I actually did have rules written down, saving throws modifiers, etc. but a lot was arbitrary. A lot of the guys playing were first timers.

Anyway, I figure RPGs on Iforge will be winter entertainments, everybody has better things to do when weather is nice.

Want to be the game master next time? To be allowed to play on Iforge Glenn wants the modules to involve blacksmithing as much as possible.

Frosty The Lucky.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic