I Forge Iron

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 2011

Randy

Well, it's that time again. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year. May you be bad enough that your stocking is full of coal and your anvil face is never rusty for want of a job. Thank you all for your friendship, help and encouragement. I've attached a few photos in keeping with the season and our mission.

Keep the Sparks A'Flying! as you have fun!

Randy McDaniel

post-1310-0-22842000-1324558082_thumb.jp

post-1310-0-74277400-1324558097_thumb.jp

post-1310-0-35031200-1324558111_thumb.jp

post-1310-0-36290400-1324558149_thumb.jp

ah!! sweet pics randy :) happy christmas happy new year to you too! and all my chums on here, i also thank you randy, and all friends, sincerely for the gigantic amounts of positive encouragement i have had from conversations with you :) i hope next year brings fabulous things that you never even thought of :)

Kathy and I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and prosperous New Year. I would also like to thank the folks on this site for the kind sharing of info and encouragement that they share. I have had the honor to meet quite a few of you in person, and I must say that I have enjoyed every visit. You really do feel like family. :)

May all of you have a Joyous CHRISTmas and a very prosperous New Year!

I know I may have ruffled more than a few feathers here this past year and if you are one of those please, please accept my sincere apologies. This place is my 'go-to' site. You give good inspiration, new ideas/ways of "hitting that pieces" just so, and encouragement to all. Thanks for being a part of IFI!

Blessings to ALL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

This was first posted on another website as anonymous author.

On the first day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, 3 Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, six chunks of babbit ,FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, seven brand new swedge blocks, six chunks of babbit, FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On The eighth day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, eight hand forged punches, seven brand new swedge blocks, six chunks of babbit, FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, nine Mouse Hole anvils, eight hand forged punches, seven brand new swedge blocks, six chunks of babbit, FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, Ten Hammer handles, nine Mouse Hole anvils, eight hand forged punches, seven brand new swedge blocks, six chunks of babbit, FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, eleven hand forged trivets, Ten Hammer handles, nine Mouse Hole anvils, eight hand forged punches, seven brand new swedge blocks, six chunks of babbit, FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, three Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a cartridge in a bare tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Blacksmith gave to me, twelve scrolls with collars, eleven hand forged trivets, Ten Hammer handles, nine Mouse Hole anvils, eight hand forged punches, seven brand new swedge blocks, six chunks of babbit, FIVE SPATULASSSS. Four tons of coal, thre-ee Betty Lamps, two pairs of tongs and a caaartriidge in a bare tree.

Tommorow I am going over to spend Christmas with the family, so I want to take the chance to wish a Merry Christmas to you and yours.
May you get the new tools you have been after - or if you have been naughty all the coal you can use.
Wayne

Merry Christmas

1. Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/<span class="text_exposed_show">or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

2. May you have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and due regard to the race, creed, color , age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the recipient.

3. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms and conditions: a) This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. B) This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting, any alteration to the intended or implied greetings may render the greeting inoperable. c) This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. d) This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Merry Christmas 1. Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. 2. May you have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and due regard to the race, creed, color , age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the recipient. 3. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms and conditions: a) This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. B) This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting, any alteration to the intended or implied greetings may render the greeting inoperable. c) This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. d) This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
Don't over-commit yourself there Tim!