I Forge Iron

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down

Bruce, you used the right kind of tape but the wrong color, thumb tape should only be red. I'm not even going to talk about what's wrong with that hammer but if you glue a rubber bumper to the back it'll bounce off your forehead better for improved striking efficiency.

Jud,I was going to use a hose clamp to capture my thumb but could we please keep the comments within the realm of objectivity (no colors) otherwise it could get kinda muddy and not reach the definitive conclusion the devoted followers (and the ones that can't keep from clicking on it) so desperatly need........Ahem..... What you think of my prized butt ugly 20oz double face mutant hammer that Slim Spurling (mentor) bequeathed to me on his death is none of my business..... -_- .....Rubber bumper eh? Well it could have possibilities, and then I wouldn't get any hammermarks on my head.........''The point of this is HAMMERMARKS''............ :P :lol: