I Forge Iron

Great white birch jokes..

divermike

egad Frosty, first your buns, then your wood????????? man I'm not sure I need to know that much about you! Has De noticed any significant behavioural changes?? Do you take night strolls in odd clothes or anything?? Perhaps hold long conversations with inanimate objects?? We may be seeing the longer term effects of your birch clubbing!!

egad Frosty, first your buns, then your wood????????? man I'm not sure I need to know that much about you! Has De noticed any significant behavioural changes?? Do you take night strolls in odd clothes or anything?? Perhaps hold long conversations with inanimate objects?? We may be seeing the longer term effects of your birch clubbing!!

I'm just trying to answer questions asked Mike though I seem to remember a picture being worth a thousand words. Wonder where my camera is?

I don't USUALLY hold an actual conversation with inanimate objects, at least not since I retired from the state and no longer have to talk to supervisors. Then again, I've been laughing at this computer for days now and it hasn't moved an inch on it's own.

Should I worry?

Frosty

Thanks guys, I can't tell you how much better I feel for the laughter you provided. I needed this roast like a man lost in the desert needs a drink of water.

Of all the powerful medicines that have been brought to bear for me, from prayer to the best efforts of EMTs, doctors, nurses, strangers who sat with me, Deb and Abby, laughter is a great healer.

I'm honored, Frosty