I Forge Iron

Great white birch jokes..

divermike

The MRI just picked up a whole load of forge scale and steel scraps. - JK

And THAT'S exactly why I can't even go into a room with an operating MRI, I have too much iron in my hide and eyes. The spinning magnetic fields tends to turn iron and steel chips into little blender blades in your bod. There have been people killed when someone left a wrench or pliers or screwdriver in the room before loading a patient and turning it on. The two specific cases I heard about were a crescent wrench and another was an oxy bottle. In both cases the steel was drawn into the center of the magnetic fields and spun at several hundred RPM, killing the patients.

Frosty

Frosty can give as good as he gets - never fear. And that Great White did more than whip his BUTT ... it pretty much whupped him head to toe. Literally.
-De

You boys are pretty rough - I hope he's laughing...

Frosty was giving me grief for mashin' my hand in a power hammer then he goes and gets his butt whipped by a tree, go figure. Glad you are back, mi amigo.

Hey! I didn't just "settle" for that ID. My son Dan and I gave it great thought ... seeing as the ID "Frosty" was already taken. Besides, AKFrosty57 is easy to remember - at least it will be until his next birthday .

Oh, just in case anyone is confused ... this is De (Frosty's other half) this time. I thought I may as well USE the "AKFrosty57" ID since I went to all the trouble to set it up. ;)

Sooo ... if you see "AKFrosty57" here, you can scratch your head and wonder which of us it is. If you can't figure it out by the wordage, maybe one or the other of us will take pity and sign it. :D
-De

AKFrosty57 is the handle Deb had to settle for when signing me up with a Yahoo E-mail acct so I could do some surfin at the hospital. This is MY home comp and is signed on under my old handle. If you see AKFrosty57 it just means I'm downstairs on Deb's laptop . . . Computer! Not HER laptop!
Frosty

Sooo ... I guess maybe it was a good thing I got to the Emergency room and mentioned that little tidbit of info before they rolled you off to the MRI room. EH? They were still busy pulling Great White ... Birch "teeth" from your skull when I arrived. Bad Birch. BAAAD Birch.
-De

And THAT'S exactly why I can't even go into a room with an operating MRI, I have too much iron in my hide and eyes. The spinning magnetic fields tends to turn iron and steel chips into little blender blades in your bod.
Frosty

Hey Grant ... where did you *think* Frosty came up with the wherewithal to create six-thousand POSTS? Whittling posts from trees, much less hunting Great White ... Birch, is darned hard work!
-De (hiding in the woods after *that* one )

Speaking of "poster boys", I'm not the one with SIX-THOUSAND posts. All the time you spend here, it's a wonder you have any time for tree cutting. (Snicker-snicker).

All this roasting is making me hungry ... I think I'll make like a tree and leaf. Oh, before I go though - it looks like the age-old question has finally been definitively answered.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody sees it, does it still make noise? Arrgghh! Never mind - we may never know ... he wasn't WATCHING.

Hey! What is FROSTY'S least favorite month?

Sep-timber!

Love you guys - keep him smilin'. ;)
-De

"Could be"? I am the poster boy for the OC of A (Old Coots of America). Don't you remember I dispense S.T.O.C.K.?*

*Stuff The Old Coot Knows

Dispence stock? You mean like a barn door?

Wow, I'm really going to have to think this through!

Frosty

Speaking of "poster boys", I'm not the one with SIX-THOUSAND posts. All the time you spend here, it's a wonder you have any time for tree cutting. (Snicker-snicker).

Just because I'm not an old Huntin Pecker like you Grant. Yeah, believe it or not some of us can type more than a word a day or so AND kill trees. Okay, okay kill cooperative trees. When you going to go after that Cottonwood?

Frosty