I Forge Iron

Advice

Dodge

Safety while hiking in bear country:

1. Wear a bell around your neck to alert the bears that you are in their area so they will stay away from you.

2. Carry full strength bear deterrent pepper spray at least 15% capsium. (pepper)

3. Inspect all bear scat (poo).

You can tell its bear scat because it will have bells in it and smell like pepper. :D

Definition of stress:

"The conflict created when one's mind overrides the body's temptation to slap the stuffin' outa some jerk that desparately need it!"

anonymous

Definition of Diplomacy: Being able to tell someone where to go , and having them look forward to the trip

Have you ever been doing a repetitive job, been most of the way through it and said " Hey it would be so much easier if we did the rest of them this way....." and promptly forgotten what the new easy was was ??

Also there is no object so expensive it cannot be used as a hammer...... some are ineffective... but lets not be picky...

Has anybody else noticed what happens after a bunch of guys moving something heavy yell "RAMMING SPEED!!!"

Just a few words of ... folly ...

and I loved "If you smell something stupid burning .. let go..... "

Cliff

The Rules:

1. It is hot.
2. It is still hot.
3. I warned you twice, it is your own xxxx fault if you burn yourself.
4. More Tequilla!

Note: Rule 4 came into play after all the smiths at one hammer-in decided to do a shot and emptied the bottle before it made a full round... It was added for comedic value only. Forging drunk is a BAD idea, but if you get drunk on one shot... well, that is your own problem

Years ago I was watching a karate ranking exam. Participating on the examiner's panel were karate masters visiting from Japan. Each person being tested was provided with a helpful piece of advice by a visiting master. One lucky person received this piece of oriental wisdom,

"You no block, get hit in face".

I believe this very concisely sums up life. ;-)

True story.