I Forge Iron

Where is Crazygoatlady

Randy Griffin

Wow. I got an email about your prayer request and wanted to respond. Then I saw this. Sorry I haven't been around and thanks for noticing my absenceI I don't have a shop set up so I don't have much to contribute to the site anymore. So I guess I just kinda fell off. Plus all the nuttiness in the world and the new place keeps me occupied. I'll try to drop in more often. I miss smithing, but it's not happening for awhile probably. I hope you can get back to it soon. I'll keep you lifted up in prayer

Who says you have to say something blacksmithing related? Anybody who owns goats is a cut above and a Ladysmith Goat lady is top of the list! Just an occasional vision of your AVATAR makes life better everywhere. Don't make me print it out and hang it on the wall so I don't feel so neglected!

It won't be long and you can share pics of this spring's spronking kids! HEY WAIT, you didn't share last spring's! How about some spronking kid pics? . . . Please?:)

I really miss having goat berries for fertilizing my delicate plants: herbs, flowers and such but my Canadian Cherry grew in a major way, feasting on goat berries.

Frosty The Lucky.

Chellie, what everyone else has said.  We are a group that share an interest in a craft but we are also a community of friends who care about each other and want to know how everyone is doing.  Also, all of us have had the occasional hiatus in doing actual shop work for various reasons.  And, of course, our topics sometimes wander a bit far from actual directly related black smithing topics.  Yesterday we had a discussion on public education. (Oddly enough, no one advocated increased instruction in black smithing as a remedy for public education's woes.)

So, were glad to have you back and hope that you continue to put your oar in even if you aren't actively hitting hot iron at the moment.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

Thank you guys. I feel really loved and I'm not "kidding". I just figured if I don't have any thing to add except encouragement to others, which I have been lax on, my presence here is kind of moot. But I see that I am wrong! And JHCC, just like arkie said, it's all of the above. :D Frosty, I didn't have any spring spronkers to show. Hopefully, I'll have some Autumn spronkers though. Thanks. Y'all have given me a good feeling in my heart

On 2/13/2021 at 4:46 PM, CrazyGoatLady said:

Hey Buck Face! Wonder what reaction I'd  get out of that? HeeHee

I should raise a stink over a little friendly lip? 

Ah, just lay on your back with your butt elevated and let fly. I'm sure you're THAT limber Thomas.

I agree, growing old is a blessing, especially as often as I flirted with the alternative.

Frosty The Lucky.