I Forge Iron

Get " HAMMERED " at MOONY'S

Ahhh so its at campbelltown, the moon rang me this morning and he thought it was at the maritime museum again, have the guys at menagle found my forge yet, do you know? If I'm allowed to go I will. (will have to see how the war office reacts to this one first)

Phil

hi i should have some tools tongs an other things flatters an sets an fullers tell us your hardie holecsize an we could make a hardie cut there
if you need
hope to see you all here
lee from the uk is here an he is a real nice fellow an a good smith
he is helping here we are forging a coffee table right now
it will be a few pictures posted soon
hope to see you here

No power hammers at Menangle/ Campbelltown, YET. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge to those with many).
I have hopes for this place; enthusiasm, steam, 415V, and flat belting power is on hand, just a lack of serious money for a shed.
So the 13/14th Oct weekend will hand powered, so far as I know.
AndrewOC

Sadly not going to make it this year lads. I have to disappear to the other side of the globe for a while...

Take a bunch of photos, have a great time, enjoying being "off the grid" for a while. If Phil is drinking what smells like spiced chai tea before 10am ask for the recipe. He makes it himself... has a nice sting in the tail.

Monster.

Spoke to the moon this morning, he is even thinking of doing a bit of a clean up, wonders will never cease. Luckily I have been able to talk my family out of coming down for get hammered, means I can take my ute and sleep in the back as per usual. Family at hammered, give that the big avoid,aroony!

Counting down

Phil

Drewy either PM Dale or ring Moonie direct he doesnt always look at IFI, Thanks Corin, I am not interested in building a gasser. Anyone else if you want to make a gas furnace you need to tell Corin now, so as he can bring the bits, and front with $200.00 to pay him for the bits too.

Phil